3

You looked at the water park and your jaws drop "what the fuck I can't afford this shit" Hoseok and the boys cheers when they seen the water park "WRONG PARK" you said put the car in reverse "NO DAD THIS THIS THE RIGHT ONE" Namjoon and Hoseok yelled opening the door.

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR WHILE THE CAR ISN'T PARK" Hoseok closed the door and you parked the car.

All of the boys got out of the car with their towels and Namjoon holding Jungkook and they walked to the front to pay you followed behind them with the snack bags.

"Hello- handsome" The male behind the window said he looked like a little kid seventeen or maybe sixteen "I'll like eight wrists bands" He looks at you and licks his lips and your boys cringed "UMM sir COULD you please stop looking at MY dad like he's FOOD" Yoongi said annoyed and the boy looks down and seen seven little boys and glares at Yoongi.

"I know you" The boys said "and I know myself now give us our bands so we can go" The boy huffed "I'm sorry for his rudeness but could we have our bands that will be nice" You smile and the boy blushes "o-oh sure it will be fifty eight dollars and twenty four cents" You gasped "why so cheep" He giggles and looks down "I took off a little no big deal" You gave him your card and he touches your hand.

He hands you back your cared "have a nice day" He gave you your card back and a paper "call me" He whispered Jimin and Taehyung grabs you buy your shorts and pulled you .

You made Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok help you put sunscreen on the little they were done and asking you could they go into the water no "go but watch after TaeTae and Jimin" They nod but Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi ran off "I'll watch them dad we're going to the kid pool" You smile and kissed all three of their heads and they run off.

"What are we going to do my little one" He claps his hands and smiles while pointing to your phone you chuckled and went to Netflix and put on a movie.

"Hey handsome" You heard , you looked up a and seen the same boy "oh hello" He giggles and sits next to you "he's so adorable" Jungkook looks up and smile then goes back to the movie "yeah he gets that a lot" You explain "so how do you know my son" He sighed and looked at you "so the high school students take a trips to the little kids school every Wednesday and Friday and we talk to kids and I got him in my group" You nodded understanding.

"So your in high school" He nods "well you shouldn't be going for a 30 year old man" He giggles and pokes your arm.

"I don't want a boy I need man and your a man "