10

Jimin and Taehyung

Jungkook awoke the next morning and got ready, smiling to himself in the mirror. He didn't bother checking the time as he walked out of his bedroom and softly padded down the stairs. He could smell the fresh scent of Jin's cooking in the distance. He followed his nose to the dining room, where the men were sitting.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook yawned, sitting down in his chair.

"In his room. Since he's dying, he's lost a lot of strength. He'll hold out for a little while, but he has to have your blood in the morning, so be ready." Jin informed him, Jungkook felt his heart drop.

This was a lot of pressure on him. Not only that, but Yoongi was actually dying as they spoke. Jungkook took a deep breath and remembered he promised to just listen to what Yoongi said and wait till tomorrow. It was super risky, but if he didn't then Yoongi would get addicted to his blood.

Jungkook didn't know what dangers that would bring, but he certainly didn't want to find out.

"We didn't find anything yesterday. We're going back out today." Namjoon looked at Hoseok, who groaned in annoyance. He was back to his ghost form.

"Why do you insist on hunting? And why do I have to go?" Hoseok frowned, crossing his arms.

"Hunting is the only way we get fresh meat, you idiot. And you have to go because Jin said so since what happened last time." Namjoon huffed, rolling his eyes at the memory.

"Well why do I have to go? I'm a ghost, what the fuck will I do to protect a wolf?" Hoseok scoffed.

"Stop questioning it." Jin interrupted. The table went silent.

"So, Jungkook. Do you want to go swimming today? It's sunny and beautiful out." Jimin turned to the human, giving him a warm smile.

"I-I'm not sure." Jungkook mumbled shyly, his cheeks dusting pink at the thought of seeing the older shirtless.

"I'm going out today, if you want to join." Jimin invited kindly, going back to eating his breakfast.

"I'll let you know." Jungkook replied quietly, shoving a forkful of breakfast into his mouth afterwards.

~~~~

Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jimin waist deep in the sparkling lake. Shirtless, of course.

"Ah, there you are. Come on, the water's nice." Jimin waved him over, smiling brightly.

Jungkook slowly made his way to the edge of the lake. He dipped his bare foot into the blue water. It was very soothing, somehow. He slowly eased in until he was completely in the water.

"Nice, isn't it?" Jimin hummed contentedly, leaning against the side whilst letting his pretty eyes scan over the view.

"Yeah, it's really beauti- AHHH!" Jungkook shrieked, jumping into Jimin's arms without thinking.

"What is it?" Jimin asked, his brows raising.

"Something just touched my leg!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding onto Jimin's shoulders while he looked around in the water frantically.