Chapter One

"Alright I finished the magic circle now are you all ready to do the chant?" England said with a creepy look on his face. "Sure, let's start" Norway said with a blank expression. "Ha! I can't wait to see what happens to those jerks!" Romania exclaimed. The magic trio gathered in England's basement to do a magic spell to mess with someone they hate, and in this case America, Denmark, and Hungary. "Well gentleman, let's see if this will work" England said as they stood around the magic circle. "Transforma lúcrifugas vertere in alia, aliquid horridum" They chanted. Soon the magic circle began to glow brightly. When the light finally died down they could make out three small figures, but when the light was gone completely to their surprise they saw three little children. "Whoa! Why is everything so big!" One of them exclaimed. "Hey Look! It's Norge!" The other blonde exclaimed pointing to Norway. "Ugh! Looks like Romania's here too! But what was that bright light?" the little brunette groaned. "America?" England said with a shocked expression. "Denmark?" Norway said with a little more emotion than earlier. "Hungary?" Romania said holding his head out of confusion. The three children looked down at theirselves only to scream. "Ah! Why am I a kid again! This is so freaky!" America screamed. "No! This can't be happening!" Denmark shouted. "Why am I a child again! No! I don't want to go through puberty again!" Hungary screamed. "Calm down! we'll be able to fix this!" The magic trio said. Suddenly the now little nations paused before slowly turning to the magic trio. "You three did this to us?" Hungary growled with scary aura around here. "Yes, but don't worry love we can fix it!" England stuttered out of fear. "You better, because if I don't get back to normal I will literally beat you senseless with my trusty frying pan" Hungary said with a sick smile sending chills down everyone's spines. "Hurry up and figure out how to fix us!" America whinned. Immediately the Magic trio got to work figuring out how to reverse the spell while the child nations waited patiently.

Time Skip~

"Well we have some good news and some bad news" Romania said. "What are the good news?" Denmark asked. "The good news is we found a potion that can change you three back" Norway said. "And the bad news?" America asked. "Well we are missing the most important ingredient" England said. "What is it?" Hungary asked. "A Russian's Dragon Nails" The magic trio said together. "Is it hard to get?" Denmark asked. "Very, in fact I only know one place where they may have it" England said. "Where?" America asked. "You don't mean-" Romania got cut off by England nodding. "Correct, one of the world's greatest school for wizards and witches. Hogwarts" England said. "Hog-What? that's such a stupid name" America said. "Be quiet you git! Anyways we can't just waltz in there and get it, we have to go under cover" England said. "Why don't we just tryout to be the new DADA professor? Didn't you tell us that they needed a new one since the old one was......well a Coward" Norway said. "I guess you're right but what about these three? We can't let the other nations see them like this!" England said. "Well why don't we get them enrolled then?" Romania suggested. "But they don't even have magic!" England protested. "Achoo!" America sneezed as a flash of blue light flew from his mouth to a clay pot which then broke. England looked at the remains of the pot in awe before sighing. "Alright, I'll see what I can do" England sighed in defeat. "So we're going to a magic school?" Denmark asked. "It seems like it" England said. "Awesome! Just think about the pranks!" America exclaimed high-fiving Denmark. "I guess magic will come in handy at some point in my life" Hungary sighed.

Time Skip~

"Well I sent Dumbledore a letter asking for the job and sending enrollment information for you three" England said. "Did he reply?" Romania asked. "He sent back a confirmation for the enrollment but he said the DADA job was taken, but he said there was an opening for security guards. Apparently Sirius Black escaped today and they need all the help they can get to protect the students, especially the boy who lived" England said. "Who's "The Boy Who lived?" America asked. "His name is Harry Potter, he is the boy from the prophecy who will defeat the dark lord, Voldemort" England explained. "So this guy, MoldyShorts was he the reason you started coughing up blood at the world meeting that time?" America asked. "It's Voldemort, and yes. He was committing mass murder on my people until Harry Potter defeated him as a baby" England said. "Whoa that's awesome!" America said. "Anyways we'll have to go to Diagon Alley to get your school supplies, the first day of school is tomorrow" England said. "Alright! Let's go!" Romania exclaimed.