Chapter 2:First date

Ulrich POV

I was curious the entire day because Odd wouldn't tell me what he did. The final bell rung.

Odd:Ulrich go to our dorm room and dress nice. Then meet me outside.
Ulrich:What why?
Odd:You'll see.

Odd wouldn't tell me why I had to dress nice then meet him outside but I agreed anyway. I put on a suit with a blue tie and I went to meet Odd. When I got out there Odd was with Delmas and someone else who I guessed was his friend.

Odd:Good you came.
Ulrich:Odd whats going on here?
Delmas:Ulrich I know you have been working very hard so I think you deserve what Odd's friend is about to give you.

After Delmas said that a girl approached me and brought two tickets.

Yuko:You may not know me but Odd called me and said you needed help so here take these.

She gave me two tickets to my favorite band, The Subsonics.

Yuko:You can invite that girl as well.
Ulrich:Ok.

She walked away and Delmas went back to his office.

Ulrich:Odd what did you do?
Odd:I had Yuko give you two tickets to take Yumi to the concert with you. So you can confess.
Ulrich:What?!
Odd:Don't worry you can do it.
Ulrich:Ok I'll go ask Yumi to go with me.

After that I went to Yumi's house and I knocked on her door.

Yumi POV

I heard my mom call me downstairs to tell me Ulrich was at the door. I went downstairs and he was dressed nice. I felt myself blush a little.

Yumi:What's up?
Ulrich:Well I got two tickets to see The Subsonics in concert and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me.
Yumi:Sure sounds like fun.
Ulrich:Ok I'll see you tomorrow ok?
Yumi:Ok.

I blushed a little at the fact Ulrich asked me to go see a concert with him. I knew then and there he asked me out on a date.

Yumi's Mom:I'll have a dress ready for you.
Yumi:Ok.

The next day I went to Ulrich and the others but I sat next to Ulrich.

Yumi:What time is the concert tonight?
Ulrich:8:30.
Yumi:Ok.

I saw Ulrich blush a little then I felt myself blush as well.

Aelita POV

After Yumi left I smiled and told Ulrich...

Aelita:I ship it.
Ulrich:Shut up!