Chapter 9:Graduation

(A/N)

This chapter is gonna be short because I'm working on the wedding chapter. Also the proposal chapter was a hint when Aelita showed that her and Jeremy got engaged. It was a hint for a sequel but it's a Jeremy x Aelita. Can't wait to work on it.

Jeremy POV

Tonight was the night. Me and my friends are graduating. Also not only that Ulrich and Yumi's wedding is a week after this. I am excited to see my best friends get married. After calling some other names he called me and my friends up starting with me.

Delmas:Jeremy Bellpua....Odd Della Robia...Aelita Stones...

After the crowd cheered a little to Aelita Delmas said...

Delmas:These two I'd like to stay on stage for an announcement. Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama.

After Ulrich and Yumi got on stage Delmas said...

Delmas:These two are officially getting married next week. We are so happy for these two. Let's give Ulrich and Yumi one big round of applause.

The crowd did so and clapped their hands as they cheered for Ulrich and Yumi.

Aelita POV

I was so excited to see Ulrich and Yumi finally get married. I shipped them for the longest time and now they are about to be married next week. Me and Jeremy will be married soon too. I can't wait.