1.

*Amanda's pov*
I was sitting in the classroom talking to my friends when the teacher came in.  "We have a new student, so be nice to him" He said.

I couldn't belive my eyes, the new student was so cute. He had the best brunette hair and amazing hazel eyes.

"Hey, My name is Bradley and I am from Birmingham" He smiled.

I rolled eyes as I saw all the popular girls drooling over him.

" You can sit next to Amanda" The teacher smiled at Bradley as he walked towards me.

" Hi." He greeted me, sitting down.

I hated myself because I couldn't stop blushing at him.

" Do you have a spare red pen?" He asked, looking at me with his precious hazel eyes.

" Yeah sure" I gave it to him.

The lesson was finally over, I went to talk to my friends.

"Did you heard about Bradley?" I asked after we talked for a while.

"Who? the new kid?" Lucy asked back.
" Yeah" I answered.
"Yeah,  he is so handosome right?" Kirstie asked.

"I guess so" I shrugged, trying not to blush.
"Awww someone has a crush on the new student" Lucee joked around. "Shut up"  I rolled my eyes.

"you know Mona?" Lucee looked back.

"What about her?" Kirstie answered. "She is talking to Bradley right now" She answered.

"I have to go"  I answered and started to go towards them.

" Can we talk?" I asked. "Um Sure" He answered, confused.

"You need to stop talking to Mona"
"What is wrong? Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Why should I? i dont even know you. Just stop talking to her" I rolled eyes. "You can't tell me what to do" He replied.

"Fine! Suit yourself" I walked away.

*Bradley's pov*
I saw the most beautiful girl as I came inside the classroom.

Amanda was also really nice, she had the most beautiful smile and she was blushing so cutley at me.

After class a popular looking girl walked up to me. "Hi, I am Mona" She said. "I am Bradley" I responded.

"If you need someone to hang out with you know where to find me" She winked at me, moving closer.

Fortunately, Amanda came and saved me from her.