35.

I smiled as I woke up by a text from Brad again.

Brad
Hey beautiful good morning, I missed you in one day, yes apparently it's possible so when you wake up come downstairs and open the front door

I laughed and quickly wrote back to him.

Amanda
Aww I missed you too and I just wake up I will wear something and than I will open it for you;)

I got ready and opened the door, I was expecting to see Bradley but there were no one.

I looked at the floor before I closed the door and I saw a rose that had a note on it. It wrote:

If you are reading this than good you are awake. Never forget that I love you, waiting for you at the closest castle to my princess;)

I blushed at his romantizm and then went to the castle.

I saw another note and it said:
Get up the castle and find your Prince Charming my princess;)

I went all the way up the castle and saw Bradley wearing a hot suit.

"Would my princess want to dance with me?" He offered as my favorite song started to play.

"Yeah of course my prince" I giggled and started to dance with him.

"You look so beautiful like always my princess" Bradley complimented and I blushed.

He kissed me and we continue to dance, It was like no one was there, but I was sure that there were loads of people who were staring weirdly at us. We didn't cared though. There was only one thought in my head.

Was he going to ask me to marry him? No it was too soon right-

The song finished and we sat down on the floor somewhere. "Can you...." He started to talk. "Yes!" I screamed. "Yes what?" He laughed.

"Oh no never mind" I nervously laughed back.

"Can you come to Italy with me?" He cutly asked. "Why?" I blushed.

"I don't know I just want to go on a holiday." He started to play with my hair.

"Yes of course then" I smiled.

I loved him so much, he was the best boyfriend that I could ever ask for.

I putted my head on his legs as he continued to play with my hair 'till I fall asleep.