29.

*Amanda's pov*
"Are you guys are together again?" I asked. I was so worried for James, I didnt wanted him to get broken again. Once a cheater, always a cheater after all.

"Yeah" James smiled at her. "He understands me" Kristie started to make out with James as I ras as fast as I could to my room.

Finally Kristie left so I went to my brother. "James what is going on?" I asked.

"I talked to Kristie and now I can understand her I was just stupid and we were young I couldn't leave her just because she cheated on me" He stupidly answered.

"James are you okay?" my mouth fell open to what he just said. "Yeah I am better than ever" He smiled.

"Just promise me that you won't let her break your heart again." I was really worried for him now.

"Whatever" He responded as he made me leave his room.

The day of the wedding
I was so excited for Connor's and Lucy's wedding. It was going to be so cute. I dressed for it when I got a message from Brad.

I am picking you up at 10 I hope you will be ready by then:)

I am nearly done dw babe hehe

I heard the door bell so I opened the door. Bradley was standing in front of my house.

"Hey babe." I smiled. "Wow... I didn't knew that a person could be THIS pretty" He smirked as I turned red.

"You are really beautiful you know that right?"
"How can I not know that, you make me  remember that everyday." I giggled.

"I love you so much my sunshine." He kissed me. "I love you too my Prince Charming." I kissed him back and we went to the wedding.

\\its so sad that the cheating really happened in real life:(