17.

*Amanda's pov*
When I woke up, I realized that my head was on Bradley's shoulder and smiled.

I didn't know how the person that I hated the most became the person that I love but I was really happy about it.

"Good morning beautiful." Bradley smiled.

"Good morning." I blushed.

"So should I make the breakfast or should we go outside to eat?" He asked after we kissed.

"Well I can make some pancakes or we can go outside, you don't have to cook you know." I responded.

"Good idea, let's make them" He answered as we went to the kitchen.

"Don't do it-" I welped when I saw Bradley having some flour in his hands to throw at me.

But it was so late he already threw some flour at my face.

"Ops it is probably too late for that." He laughed.

Then I picked some flour and throw it on his face and a at bit of his hair too.

"No, not my precious hair! This means war" He threatened me as we started to throw more flour to each other.

"Okay, Okay I give up now come here you have some flour on your face" Bradley laughed as he pulled me closer to him.

"I always win and hmm I wonder why I have flour on my face" I laughed back.

Then he cleaned my nose and my eyes with a tissue, making me blush with his touch.

He was about to kiss me, but I done the same thing and cleaned his hair.

"Come here." He said, pulling me closer to him to kiss me.

I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

We finally finished cooking pancakes and ate them.

Then James came in with Lucy, Connor and Tristan. "Where is Kristie?" I asked, confused.

"With her friends." James responded, but he looked a bit sad.

"Is everything is okay between you guys?" I whispered to him, I could sense that he was hiding something from me.

"Yeah, I am just tired." James responded and went to his room.