23.

*Amanda's pov*
It was already our 4th day and we were returning tomorrow morning. Hopefully when we did, Bradley would leave me.

My brother's band had a concert the day after we returned, I was so excited.

"Are u nervous guys for the concert tomorrow?" I asked to my friends, my brother wasn't here because he was a year older then us.

"Nah I am just excited" Tristan responded. "Yes that is my boy" I laughed and hugged him.

"I am so nervous what if we don't have any fans?" Connor looked at the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Connor are you siruisly thinking this?" I angrily asked. " Yeah" He worridly answered.

"Don't be stupid they are going to love you guys and you will have so many fans in no time" I proudly smiled.

"Yeah I agree" Lucy held Con's hand, as he smiled and kissed her. 

*Bradley's pov*
I went to Con and Tris, "Guys I need help"

"We can't help you if it is about Amanda." Tristan declined.

"Oh come on!"
"You cheated on her how and why should we help?" Connor asked.

"Not you guys too" I was really starting to loose hope.

"What do you mean?" Tristan asked, confused.

"I didn't kissed Mona she kissed me" I angrily responded.

"Well did you let her?" Connor asked.
"No I pushed her off, but Amanda saw us before I pushed her off so yeah" I looked down.

"Okay we can understand when you lie to us so yeah we will help you" Connor finally agreed.
"Yeah so how can we help?" Tristan asked.