12.

*Amanda's pov*
I was so happy and excited for my brother and my best friends when they told us that they want to form a band.

Their biggest dream since childhood was to form a band and they finally could.

"OMG, I am so happy for you guys" Kristie, Lucy and I said.

"How about a group hug to celebrate it" Tristan laughted as we all hugged each other.

"So who is going to play what?" I asked.

"Well I already know that Connor will be playing the bass?" Lucy responded.

"Yeah and I know that Tristan will play the drums and James is going to be playing the guitar, but who is going to sing?" I asked, confused.

"Well Bradley" James quickly answered.

I didn't know what to say, it was going to be awkward seeing him but at least my best friends and my brother were going to be happy.

"I am so happy for you babe." Lucy kissed Connor, sitting on his legs.

"Thanks babe, and guess what"
"What?" Lucy excitedly asked. "You guys are coming as a VIP in our concert." Connor said.

"Yayy. I love you so much babe." Lucy smiled. "I love you too babe" Connor Kissed her.

James worridly looked at me, "You aren't angry at me Because Bradley is going to be in the band too right?"

"Of course I am not angry at you. As long as I won't have to see him that much" I calmly answered, as  someone rang the bell.