16

*bradley's pov*
"What do you need help with?" Tristan curiosly asked.

"Amanda angry or upset at me for some reason so do you guys know why?" I asked.

"I think that you need to talk to her about it" James responded.

"How though?" I worridly played with my hair.

"We will go to my house and I will make sure that no one is at home so you guys can talk" James offered.

"That is a good idea thanks bro" I smiled at him as he smiled back.

*Amanda's pov*
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw Bradley standing in front of my door.

"I need to talk to you" He came in.

"You can sit there." I pointed at a chair as he did and I sat next to him.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

I was still shocked to see him here instead of with that bich.

"Why are you angry at me?"

"I have to be angry at you because we are enemies and we hate each other remember?"

"Do you actually believe that?" He asked.

"Don't you hate me?" I asked, confused.

"No, how can I hate someone like you?" He looked down.

"Do you? " He added, before letting me say anything else.

"No, I can't hate someone like you either" I looked at the floor again.

"Now why are you angry at me?" He repeated.

"I am not."

"Then why did you finished the project without me?"

"Because I toughed that you would want to spend more time with your girlfriend" I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"What are you talking about?" He looked so confused.

"Mona" I was so jealous.

"I would never date a girl who is mean to you and talks behind your back. Wait was that why you were angry at me?" He laughed.

"Kind of" I blushed.

"Wait what do you mean by talks behind my back?"

"Well, she told me that her amazing boyfriend cheated on her with you, but I didn't believed her" He shrugged.

"That bich she lied to you, my boyfriend cheated on me with her!" I started to cry.

"Don't cry I know that she is a lier and a bich" He hugged me.

"Nothing like that is going to happen to you." He whispered to me. "What do you mean?" I wondered.

"No one is going to hurt or break your heart anymore, because I will be always be here for you" He kissed me, as my heart started to pound so much faster then usual.