ultimis!dempsey x reader

requested by IHaveTooManyIssues (*''*)
———————————
                [takes place in shangri-la]
      as you made it to the beautiful location known as shangri-la, the crew had gone to explore it and its traps. you decided to stick with the american who was also your boyfriend. as you were looking around for the mystery box you noticed that richtofen had been staring at you for some time now. dempsey had noticed this for quite a while now and was going to tell the doctor off until he spoke up.
    "my my, (y/n) you are zuch a fine schpecimen, you bring ze doctor much joy," richtofen told you. you were turning a bit red and of course dempsey saw this and got jealous. nobody flirts with this marine's girl.
    "hey! sauerkraut, quit talking to my girl like that," dempsey said.
    "vhat, can i not zay a compliment to her, you american," richtofen replied annoyed. soon enough nikolai stumbled into the area where you all were, he was coming back from the mine cart. takeo was silently watching the american and the german arguing and finding it dishonorable. nikolai drank some vodka and burped before he started speaking.
    "woah woah comrades why are making so much noise, nikolai's head hurts," nikolai said.
    "i'm telling this german to quit flirting with my gal, which is not a-fucking-okay richtofen," he said while poking richtofen's chest.
    "but the german has point, she's very gorgeous and maybe be my next wife," nikolai said while winking at you. you were holding dempsey's hand and hoping he would tell them off. as much as you liked compliments, your heart belonged to dempsey. he treated you very well and with the current zombie situation it was nice he looked after you.
    "listen up you two fuckers, if you keep this up i will not hesitate to kick both of your asses got it?," dempsey said while having an angry expression on his face.
    "sure dempsey whatever you say," nikolai said while rolling his eyes, obviously he wasn't going to listen to an american.
    "ja dempshey i understOod," richtofen said. you kissed dempsey's cheek after he calmed down a bit, it was cute seeing him like this protecting you. he then turned to look at you and gave you a smile. takeo then left the area and went to find a better gun instead of the olympia he had, which had run out of bullets. from then on, richtofen and nikolai tried to not flirt with you, they still tried to when dempsey wasn't around. but dempsey kept a close eye on nikolai and richtofen, he would be ready to kick their asses first even with zombies being the main concern.
                    ——————————
  [i hope this was okay, i was unsure of how to start it ㅠㅠ , also sorry this took a while i barely came home
            - 🧹]