sal deluca x reader

[requested by enjones24 <3 ]
—————————
[takes place in mob of the dead]
you weren't expecting to be fighting off the undead with your boyfriend and other mobsters when you came in to visit sal. you wanted to see ever since he had been caught and thrown into jail. you were with sal when his reign was beginning. sal was glad to share his empire with you and you meant a lot to him. he would throw people out if they ever did something to hurt you. you were expecting to hug or to talk to sal when you came in for visitation hours, to tell him how you missed him. you were spending a lot of time talking to sal about what's happening in the outside world, most of the other visitors left and sal had managed to bribe a police officer to let you stay a bit longer. but now, here you were with the four men, somewhat scared that you saw multiple zombies coming your way. sal saw how you were scared and took your hand so you could stand near him.
"hey darling, don't be scared, your big ol' boyfriend is here and i'll protect ya from the dead," sal told you in hopes it would calm you down a bit. you nodded and asked him about the other two men, you already knew billy considering sal would send him to do his dirty work. he told you about them and what they were in for before you all left to a different location in the prison. you all took the gondola and rested your head on sal's shoulder, all you can think about is when you could get out here with your boyfriend and finally stay go home. you managed to find a weapon to defend yourself and to also save sal whenever he was in a bit of a jam. during the next few hoards of the undead, the others helped kill the warden before he could chase you around the place. you helped the guys find the pieces to "icarus" and helped build it to reach to pack-a-punch. at a point, sal took you into his cell to rest up for a bit and to kiss your cheeks. he missed having his girl around and he definitely missed your kisses and warmth. what he would do just to have you two back at the home you two share and calmly resting with no zombies to worry about only mobsters that wanted to take his money and his girl.
               ———————————
          [i hope u liked this and i'm so sorry this took awhile to upload :<
                - 🧹]