billy handsome x reader part ii

[requested by @DempseysGirlx02 <3 ]
——————————————
[takes place in mob of the dead/alcatraz]
after a few months of sending letters, you and billy had finally become a couple. minus the fact you can't see him as often as you normally would considering that he's still doing time but you still visit him at alcatraz. your brother definetely did not approve of your relationship with the criminal but after seeing that billy hadn't been like your past lovers, (including that he was a criminal) he was very respectful towards you. your brother had been overprotective after hearing about new mobs rolling in. now that it had become the last week of december you decided to surprise your boyfriend by visiting earlier than he had planned on seeing you. you made your journey to the island where most of the officers now had recognized you and told you 'good morning!'. you made your way to billy's cell hoping he'd be distracted so you can give him a little surprise.
           in your best deep voice you said, "aye handsome, you got a moment?" billy was confused at the voice and got up from the bed, setting his newspaper down and walking towards the bars. billy was happy to see you and had a smile on his face. you returned the smile and placed your hand on one of the door's bars. billy then placed his hand on top of yours.
    "what a surprise, my darling girl came to visit me earlier than i expected," billy said while looking into your eyes. you blushed hearing what he said, he always made you feel happy, loved, and great. that's what you loved about him, while you in return would be there for him and giving him all the love he needs.
    "well yeah, i thought i'd give my boyfriend a surprise of some sort," you told him. you both spent most of your time by talking about when billy will be free, which would be next year. you heard the officer call you out saying it was time to leave. you didn't see your brother which was strange but maybe he had a day off. you were about to say goodbye to your criminal boyfriend until you heard lightning strike. you were a bit scared but it was nothing compared to the multiple groans, cells being opened, and loud screaming all at once. billy immediately took you in his arms once his cell door was open and found his other prison mates that he was close by. you all introduced yourselves and saw all the men had guns expect you. luckily, you had a small gun in your purse and pulled it, all the men looked at you and were surprised. it seemed like you were prepared for for the zombies, yet it was a gift your brother gave you a few years before, you kept it with you in case things got too hectic. billy nodded at you and you all stayed together and walked through the prison trying to find any type of things that maybe useful to them. all of you wanted to leave this island and its undead inhabitants, but it won't be so easy.
———————————————
[here is the second part,, sorry it took so long to post i started school this year and it's been pretty hectic but now that it's the weekend and i doubt i'll get homework, i'll get more into writing these for y'all,, also thank you all for 800 views 🥳💕
- 🦌]