ultimis!richtofen x reader

[requested by Eddie_Jones_935 <3 ]
——————————————————
[takes place in ascension]
after finishing up their business, the crew took a lunar lander and headed to the next place that would continue their adventure. they landed in a soviet cosmodrome that seemed abandoned. you were inside a building that you worked in since you were helping the soviet, trying to find as many resources as you can. your colleagues that worked with you at this station had either become zombies or left the place, probably didn't get far. you heard one of the landers go off and hid by the quick revive machine. you peeked to see who had arrived, the soviet government? enemies? you then saw four men leaving the lander as it landed. you pulled out your gun in case they were dangerous.
"hello? anybody here?" the blonde one with two grenades near his chest asked.
"oh you stupid american, i doubt zere is anyone," the man with a black hat replied. you weren't sure whether or not to greet the men. maybe they would help you get out of this place, you've grown kinda tired of it already.
"hi," you said as you slowly got up from your 'hiding' spot making your way towards the four men holding their pistols up.
"huh, you're not zombie, this is strange," nikolai said then looking at the other men. you put your gun down.
"who are you guys anyways? why are you here?" you asked. richtofen stepped towards you.
"vell i am doctor edward richtofen," he said as he took your hand and kissed it. he then walked back towards the group.
"i'm corporal tank dempsey, ignore that sauerkraut doll," dempsey said to you and winked.
"i am nikolai belinski, say can you direct me to some vodka," nikolai said.
"hello i am takeo masaki from japan," the japanese man said. you then introduced yourself before getting zombies coming your way. you fought alongside the german doctor, he seemed very protective of you. you thought it was kinda sweet and continued to kill more zombies that were coming your way. finally after some hordes, you decided to give the guys a tour of the place that was considered to be your workplace. you told them all that you remembered of this place and what was going on. richtofen seemed more interested in what you said while the other three were trying to find perks and guns to stock up on. you all decided to split up, nikolai and dempsey to find where the mystery box may be. while you ended up with takeo and richtofen, well takeo left with dempsey and nikolai because you heard richtofen tell him to go with them. you walked with richtofen to where phd flopper was. you both talked about what you did before the zombies came along in your world. when he was speaking, you were amazed about what he and the others went through. he even asked you if you would like to come with him and leave this place to go to the next location. happily, you said yes to him, you were ready to leave this place even if it meant leaving your home. the zombies were here and there was no point of going back home to defend it or hiding from the hordes. eventually, everyone came back together and met up where stamin up was located. richtofen held out his hand to you as dempsey said what he had found, showing his ffar and ray gun. you took his hand and intertwined your fingers with his, both of you not looking down, you had a small smile on your face. takeo and nikolai then spoke about what they also saw, monkeys wearing little suits and you continued to hear them even when they were arguing who saw them first. you laughed and richtofen looked at you, smiling at you. he wasn't sure what he was feeling but it could possibly be love, he didn't have an actually partner or a stable relationship in his life. but he made a promise to himself that he'll try to treat you well and make sure you wouldn't feel uncomfortable with him. he'll just have to wait until the perfect time to ask you to be his liebling, but with zombies around you and others, there really isn't a perfect time. richtofen snapped out of his thoughts and turned back to the men before they'd say something to you about how long he was staring at you.
————————————————
[wow i finally updated, sorry for not posting i have been really sick and feeling icky but i hope y'all enjoyed this & the conclusion to the aether story/map is coming out on monday, still not ready to see the boys leave us :((
- 🦌]