billy handsome x reader

[requested by @DempseysGirlx02 <3 ]
                  ——————————
        [takes place in mob of the dead]
your brother worked as an officer in the island that imprisoned most of the criminals that were wanted. it had been quite a long time since you have seen him and decided to go give him a surprise visit. you left your small apartment and made your way to the ferry that was near the dock. as you got on you realized not many others were going to your destination. soon enough you made it to alcatraz island, getting off and meeting with an officer. you explained to him that you were here for your brother who also is an officer. he gladly showed you the way to where your brother was stationed to watch. you soon saw him and tried to surprise him but he was quick and turned around.
"(y/n)! what are you doin' here?" your brother asked with a smile before pulling you into a hug.
"oh you know, i had to visit my brother because i miss him," you replied soon breaking from the hug. he gave you a tour around the prison and told you about the most infamous criminals that alcatraz housed. you and your brother passed by some cells and stopped when you heard someone call out your brother.
"ay officer (l/n), who's this lovely lady?" a prisoner said while giving you a wink. you blushed a bit.
"none of ya business, handsome!" your brother told the prisoner. soon another officer came in and asked your brother for help. he told you to wait here and that he'll be back soon. told the prisoner he better not try anything and left running towards the officer.
"so, what's your name?" the blue eyed prisoner said before lighting a cigarette.
"uh (y/n) (l/n) and what is yours?" you responded back.
"billy handsome, doll," he said. you both spend some time telling one another about your lives and what not. you learned that billy had lost his mother at a young age and that he had worked alongside salvatore deluca. you had comforted him and he thanked you, slightly touching the top of your hand with his. you were slowly realizing you may have some feelings for this criminal. before you continued to talk about other things, you heard your brother's voice and billy snaked his hand away.
"i'm sorry about that sis, duty calls! hope handsome wasn't causing you any trouble," your brother said. you simply shook your head and he told you that he'd take you out to lunch, or just in a different part of the island to have some sandwiches. before you left, you told your brother that you would catch up with him in a bit. he left and waited for you near the entranced, wondering what you were gonna do. you turned to billy and told him that you really enjoyed speaking with him.
"it was nice talking to you as well darlin, i hope we see each other soon and without the bars," he said giving you a smile which you gladly returned. you would eventually try to send him letters and he would read every one of them. he slowly but surely started realizing that he had fallen in love you and was waiting for the next time you would visit him, so he could tell you he loves you.
               ———————————
[i hope u enjoyed this ! another update will be coming up shortly <3
- 🧹]