primis!takeo x reader

[requested by Eddie_Jones_935 + also me bc i wanted to write something for my favorite uwu]
                   ——————————

          [takes place in zetsubou no shima]
the forestesque and darkness from the island that all of you appeared to be landed on kinda creeped you out. you decided to stay near takeo, your boyfriend, he asked you to be his partner when you both met and got to know each other in the excavation site where all four men found each other. now, you were helping them find the older version of takeo, which was strange to you considering you only knew one takeo and that was your boyfriend. all of you were collecting seeds and buckets, also fighting off some slowly turning zombies. you didn't fully trust richtofen after he had explained the plan but takeo said to trust him, it would be for a better tomorrow. after being able to find the bunker in which division nine had conducted its work and experiments, takeo held back into walking in there with the others. you noticed this and went to talk to takeo.
"hey tak, are you alright? what's wrong?" you asked your boyfriend.
"i, i just think i am not ready to see myself get killed or to see them at all. to see what i have become over the time," takeo said. he was also worried that the two of you would no longer be together, which would make takeo more upset. when you spoke with takeo the first times, he enjoyed your company and how you were different from the others. you kept him on his feet and been able to help him feel better about himself and the situation, he couldn't help himself and had to ask you to be his.
"i know you aren't, i wouldn't be either if i had to face my future self, but no matter what happens takeo, i'll be there and so will the others, okay?" you told him while placing your hand on top of his. after hearing what you said, takeo felt a bit more calmer and took your hand and attempted to hold it. you gave him a small kiss on his cheek. you both then walked into the bunker, noticing the huge tubes, plants of all sorts, water, test tubes, odd chemicals and other things. you both finally caught up with the rest of the guys, who were near the pack-a-punch machine. richtofen had told takeo about a wonder weapon they found known as the kt-4 and that he should take it. takeo took it happily, as everyone pack-a-punched their weapons, they left to the final fight they would have. you didn't leave takeo's side like you told him, you helped him throughout the fight. as soon as it over, everyone headed into the cell and saw takeo, the older version of himself and the younger takeo went in, to hear what his older self had to say. takeo realized the betrayal of the emperor and everything he that he was told was real. but the older takeo said that he had also been taken away from his wife, which was you, and his children. i got married and had kids? with (y/n)?, takeo thought and imagined how worried your older self must be and your kids. time had come for takeo to kill his older self, he pulled out his sword, also known as path of sorrows and used it on his older self. after the older takeo's soul went into the summoning key, takeo went to you and hugged you hard, as if you were leaving. you hugged him back and kissed him, you couldn't imagine how painful this must have been for him, you hoped this would be over for his sake and the others' as well.
——————————————
[listen,, zetsubou is one of my fave maps even though many people don't like it plus i really love the ee song & did you guys see the new teasers?? highkey pretty excited for the next map but a bit worried about what will be happening next :{ hope you guys enjoyed this <3
- 🦌]