primis!richtofen x reader

requested by SuicidalGamer78 <3
                     —————————–
[takes place in origins/excavation site 64!]
you had worked with richtofen and maxis from the start, maxis had introduced you to richtofen. from there you had developed a small crush on him, he'd always help you with something if you were struggling. fast forward to where you were, you and richtofen had guns pointed at you by strange men. a strange noise occurred and everyone looked upwards to see one of the gigantic robots about to take a step. everyone moved fast from the location, you were a bit scared and held on to richtofen's arm. the men soon introduced themselves as tank dempsey, nikolai belinski, and takeo masaki. you all stayed together and tried to kill the zombies that came your way, richtofen had passed you a mauser c96 considering you only had a knife to defend yourself with. you decided to still stick by richtofen's side, you didn't fully trust the other men. as everyone made their way out of the first area, they had found pieces to what seemed to be a staff. more hoards of zombies came and you also grew to trust the men, seeming that they would not harm you only the zombies. the killing stopped for a while now that zombies had stopped coming towards you and the men. you needed to tell richtofen something before it was too late, your feelings towards him.
"eddie, can i talk to you in private?" you asked richtofen. he nodded and you pulled him near the jugger-nog machine.
"listen, we've been great companions for quite a long time and i-i think you're real swell and i think i-," your sentence was cut short by another strange noise but it was not from the giant robots but from a tougher looking zombie, panzer soldat. he was running towards everyone and everyone tried shooting it, you turned and took out your mp40, you were able to get it from the mystery box right before dempsey got the teddy bear. the panzer soldat shot out its claw towards you and yanked you to where it was.
"eddie!" you yelled out richtofen. richtofen was shocked but was determined to get you out of the panzer's grasp. he and the others shot the panzer, which had resulted them in victory and you finally freed. you ran towards richtofen and told him and the others to head towards the church. a tank was there in which everyone climbed on, you could also now finish what you were going to tell richtofen as the tank moved.
"what i was going to say is i think i'm in love with you edward richtofen," you said to richtofen.
"vell, i think i love you too mein liebling, i vill protect you from anything zat tries to harm you," he said now pulling you in to a hug. he then kissed your cheek before any of the others would catch a glimpse of you too.
               ————————————
        [ngl, i'm kinda glad with how this one came out :D i hope u enjoy this <33 up next is sal deluca, see y'all later
               - 🧹]