albert arlington x pregnant!reader

[requested by Eddie_Jones_935 <3]
——————————
[takes place in los angeles, california]
when you married albert or as his friends called him 'weasel', you were thrilled to start a life with him. you met a while back at your father's corner shop and he was intruged by you. he started drawing you whenever he had the chance to. eventually you two started dating and took the next step which was marriage. you were glad al decided to stay in los angeles and not move far from his family and yours. al bought a small house for the two of you and moved in. the married life was truly sweet and your parents were pleased that you found someone to spend the rest of your life with. you've spoken to your husband before about wanting to start a family and he was unsure if he was ready to become a father. he wanted to start his own comic book series and with a baby to take care of, he was sure that would stop him from achieving his dream. but you reassured him that it wouldn't, that he can still do so with a baby and he has your full support. one of the first nights in your new home, al decided to give you a night full of love and passion, to show you how much you meant to him. a few days after, you've started feeling sick, unsure if you ate something rotten or if it was a disease you caught. al noticed this very quickly and decided to take you to the doctor, he didn't want anything bad to happen to his lover, the person who brought him such joy and love. as you both waited for your name to be called, you were holding onto al's hand, while he was telling you everything would be alright.
"mrs. (y/n) arlington?" the nurse called out. al walked alongside you and still held each other's hands. you sat on the exam table while al stood up. the nurse left to get the doctor, you were a bit nervous but had al with you. the doctor soon came in the room and greeted you and al, he made the usual check up and asked you several questions on how you have felt the past few weeks.
"i've been feeling quite sick doctor, i have the urge to throw up and often have headaches," you told the doctor as he nodded and wrote things on his clipboard.
"well, mr. and mrs. arlington congratulations you have a baby on your way!" the doctor said with much joy. you had a big smile on your face and so did al, you two hugged each other before leaving to your shared home.
"oh honey i'm so happy we're finally going to start our own family," you told your husband while you two sat on the couch. al was drawing something but you couldn't tell what he was drawing.
'yeah, the arlingtons, i like the sound of that! i'll have to tell the boys soon, they'll be very excited to hear," al said still focused on his drawing. you decided to peak over to see what your husband was drawing, you saw that it was a cartoon versions of yourselves but with a baby. you found it very sweet and it warmed your heart.
"now listen, if the baby turns out to be a boy we can name him icarus or if the baby is a girl, you can decide the name," he said giving you a kiss.
—————————————
[i had a really cute idea of having the baby named icarus after how weasel had made his comics/his love for comics, i hope y'all enjoyed reading this <3
- 🧹]