Part 4

~Chanel~

The car ride to my parents house was silent. Noah was watching one of his favorite tv shows on his with his earphones on.

"I know I haven't been the best father or husband to y'all and I promise from here on out I'm going to make things right" he said gently rubbing my hand but I snatched it away...

You think you can just continue to treat me like shit and I'm going to forgive you? I questioned feeling me eyes fill up with tears...

No, Chanel I'm sorry.

You're always sorry Nic.

"Let's just enjoy this party and talk later" he said...

As we pulled up to the house I could see a few familiar faces standing outside.

"Noah" I said tapping him letting him know we were here...

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

*1 hour later*

"Christelle it's about time you came you're always late" I said hugging my sister...

Hold up wait a minute. Do I feel a belly? She questioned...

"Yes, shush" I said it's a surprise...

"Oh my gosh! Sis congrats" she said softly rubbing my belly not causing a scene...

Christelle is my oldest sister we're 3 years apart she's 30 and I'm 28.

"Where's Davion?"

"Sis I haven't told you about what his ass did last week" she said sounding mad...

"What happened?" I questioned with a concerned look on my face...

I caught his ass fucking in my house girl I lost it.

Oh lord don't tell me you got the broom?

What sis? Girl I tore his ass up.

I hope Noah don't act like that when he get his age cause sis I'll lose it too.

"Davion come say hi to aunt Chanel" she said to him...

"Hey auntie Chanel" he said hugging me...

"Hey Davi" I said...

Where Noah at?

He around here somewhere. How come you never visit me no more?

"Well I'm kind of punished" he said nervously...

"Hey Chanel" I heard a familiar voice say catching my attention...

Tiara? How have you been? I said hugging her...

"I've been good I got me a new man" she said smirking...

Well where is he? I questioned...

"He couldn't make it today" she said...

Tiara is my my cousin we've been close ever since we were little she's my moms brother daughter. We don't really see each other often anymore because we have our own lives.

~Nicholas~

I really didn't want to come today, but I knew if I didn't It'll break Chanel's heart. As I stared in the mirror I felt somebodies arms wrap around my waist snatching me from my thoughts.

"Ti what are you doing" I asked pushing her away from me...

"Don't act like that Nic" she said folding her arms and rolling her eyes...

"Look Ti we can't do this anymore" I said with a serious look on my face...

What do you mean? She questioned...

"Us" Ti what me and you have is over.

"Please don't do this to me Nic" she said sounding like she was about to cry...

I'm sorry, but I can't keep doing this I'm hurting my family.

"You can't just leave me Nic I'm pregnant" she said...

"Pregnant? How? You told me that you were on birth control" I said...

Well I stopped taking my pills a month ago.

"You can't be serious right now Ti. Is this a joke?" I said with a serious look on my face...

Why would I lie about being pregnant?

"How much for an abortion?" I asked catching her off guard...

"Abortion? I'm not killing my baby because you don't want it." She said with anger in her voice...

Hearing Tiara tell me she's pregnant with my baby pissed me off. I felt like she stopped taking her pills got on purpose thinking I'll leave Chanel for her.

Do you not know what this will do to my family and yours?

"I don't care" she said shrugging her shoulders...

"You fucking bitch" I said grabbing her by the throat...

"I ca...n't bre....athe" she said as I released my hands from around her neck...

*coughing*

Lots of thoughts ran through my head then I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Who is it? I asked...

"Nic it's me it's time to eat" I heard Chanel say my heart was beating so fast...

"Okay I'll be right out" I replied back...

~Tiara~

Hearing Nic tell me to get an abortion hurt all I ever wanted was a family.

"Tiara either you get rid of that baby or I get rid of the both of you" he said before walking out of the bathroom...

"You made your bed now you have to lay in it" I replied back causing him to turn back around...

Let me tell you something Tiara don't play with me I promise you if you don't get of that baby before the end of the week we're going to have a big problem...