Part 5

~Chanel~

Being around the people I love makes me so happy my family has always been close to each other.

"Chanel have you seen Tiara?" My uncle Tremaine asked...

"I did earlier I think she went to the bathroom I'll go check" I said before getting up to go look for her...

"Tiara?" I called out to her...

I heard crying coming from the bathroom and I saw her sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

Ti what's wrong?

"I told him" she said

"Told who and what did you tell him?" I questioned with a confused look on my face...

"I told my boyfriend that I was pregnant and he told me to get an abortion" she said as tears fell down her face...

"Aww you're pregnant?" I asked sounding all excited because now my baby has somebody to play with...

"Yeah" she said sounding disappointed...

Well Ti I never been a single parent before so I can't sit here and say I know how you feel at all, but if you need anything at all you know I'm here for you. Did he say why?

"It's complicated" she said causing me to scrunch my eyebrow...

"Wipe your face so we can go eat" I said helping her up off the floor...

"Wait your pregnant" she asked me with a confused look on her face...

"Yes, but Nic doesn't know yet" I said hoping she doesn't tell him before I do...

Aww I'm happy for you.

*10 minutes later*

So, guise I know this special day is suppose to be for my parents, but I figured sharing this news with everyone will be a great gift for them. A few weeks ago I went to the doctors and found out that I was expecting a new bundle of joy.

"Oh my gosh!" My mom said getting up and hugging me...

I'm not going to lie I was afraid to share this news because the last time I was pregnant I had a miscarriage. My doctor told me that I was healthy and so was the baby.

So, I'm going to be a big brother? Noah asked causing everyone to say aww...

Yes, you are.

"Baby why didn't you tell me?" Nic asked me loud enough that only me and him could hear...

"I was going to but we weren't on the best terms" I said shrugging my shoulders...

"I'm sorry baby for all the stress I've been causing" he said as he rubbed my belly...

~Nicholas~

Today has been the most craziest day ever. First, Tiara tells me she's pregnant and now Chanel tells everyone she's pregnant. I could feel Tiara eyeing me from across the table.

"Babe I'm going to go outside to get some fresh air I'll be right back" I whispered to Chanel...

*Next day*

"Good morning sleepy head" I heard Chanel say as she walked over to me with a tray of breakfast...

"Good morning to you too my beautiful queen" I said as I kissed her soft lips...

I figured I'd let you sleep in.

Thank you! I slept just like a baby.

Well I was thinking since Noah's with my parents we can invite a few people over for couples night.

"Who do you plan on inviting?" I asked all curious...

"Brooke, Christelle and Tiara" she said causing me to scrunch my eyebrow a little...

Well I guess I'll invite Lawrence, Neko and James over.

*later that day*

*knock on door*

"Babe I'll be out in a minute" I yelled out...

Why haven't you been answering any of my phone calls?

Tiara what are you doing in here?

You think giving me money is going to keep me quiet?

"Get out" I said...

~Chanel~

So, anything new going on in y'all life?

Girl did you hear Ti pregnant? Christelle said rolling her eyes...

Oh my gosh! Why you don't like her?

Because she a hoe always fucking somebody man.

"Hey Chanel" I heard a familiar voice say...

"Hey Neko" I said side hugging him...

"I heard you're expecting congratulations" he said

Thank you! How was your trip?

"My trip?" He asked with a confused look on his face...

"Nic told me he dropped you off at the airport a couple of weeks ago" I said scrunching my eyebrow...

"You sure?" He questioned...

Yeah, he said it in a text message...