Part 10

~Chanel~

Nic called me and told me what Tiara did to his car and it kind of made me mad because she's going too far. If only I could get my hands on her, but I don't want to risk my pregnancy. I just keep replaying what happened last night over and over again in my head. How do you forgive someone that has cheat on you and on top of that conceiving a baby in the process? I just feel like if it was the other way around he wouldn't be as forgiven as he expects me to be.

Growing up I've always dreamed of being married to the man I love and when Nic asked me to marry him I was so excited. We had the most beautiful wedding ever all our family and friends were there. I never thought in a million years that I'd be going through a pregnancy alone. Nic was there with me when I had Noah, but this times things are different.

*Ding*

Omari 💚
Hey beautiful. 🥰 Are you busy?

Just leaving work.

*Ding*

Omari 💚
Well I was wonder if you'd go out to dinner this evening!? 🤭 You can say no if you want.

That sounds great. ☺️

Omari 💚
I'll pick you up at 8. 😁

Okay.

I'm not going to lie I'm a little nervous about going on this date, but your girl needs it to take my mind off of a lot of things. Besides Omari is a great guy I'm not trying to jump into anything serious at the moment.

Christelle can you watch Noah for a few hours?

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄
Of course I will that's TeTe baby.

Thank you!

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄
I don't mean to be nosey. 👃🏾 Where are you going? 👀

Lol a friend of mines wants to take me out. 😭

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄
A FRIEND? 🤔

Yes, it's just dinner that's all.

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💄💋
Well I need his full name, address, license plate, phone number, etc. 👌🏾 Or you're not going. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Omg 😂 sis you're so extra lol Brooke has seen him before. 🤦🏾‍♀️

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄
bRoOkE sEeN hIm bEfOrE 🙄 I DON'T CARE❗️🗣 Send all of his information or you're not going. 🤷🏽‍♀️

You get on my nerves 🤣

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄 & Brooke 💞🤞🏾
Brooke who's this guy that's taking Chanel out on a date? 🤔

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄 & Brooke 💞🤞🏾
😂 Some fine tall ass nigga.

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💋💄 & Brooke 💞🤞🏾
Well she not going until I get all of his information. 💯

*3 hours later*

*Ding*

Omari 💚
I'm outside.

Okay I'll be right out.

I grabbed my purse and keys off the counter and locked up the house. As I'm walking towards his car I see him standing outside with the door open waiting for me to get in.

"Wow! You look stunning" he said as I tucked my hair behind my ear blushing a little.

Thank you!

I guess he notices that I'm pregnant now because I have on a dress not a sweatsuit and my belly is a little bigger than when he first saw me.

"I really admire your beauty" he said biting down on his lip...

"Thanks again" I said all nervously...

The place I'm taking you is a surprise, but you're going to love it I promise.

*20 minutes later*

We pulled up to this fancy restaurant it was so nice.

"Good evening ma'am" the valet parking guy said as he opened the door for me...

Thank you!

"My pleasure" he said...

We didn't even have to wait we were seated immediately.

So, I know this may sound crazy, but I never noticed your belly.

That's because I wasn't really showing when we met.

"Oh, your belly grew over night" he said causing us both to laugh.

Yeah, you can say that.

~Christelle~

I was a little hesitant about Chanel going on a date because I'm overprotective of her, but I figured she needed it.

"Noah auntie missed you" I said squeezing his cheeks...

"Auntie Christelle stop it" he said laughing...

How do you like your new house?

It's okay I guess.

Just okay?

"Yeah, I wish daddy could live in it with us" he said...

I know you do.

How come mommy and daddy aren't together anymore?

"People go through tough times and sometimes they need a break" I said not going into any details...

There's no break in a marriage auntie Christelle.

That's not true at all.

Do you think mommy and daddy will get back together?

I don't know.

Well I'm going to help daddy get mommy back because mommies always sad. At night when I get up to use the bathroom I hear her crying in her room...