03

ROSE PT

ROSE PT. 2

"I see you still have got sarcasm in tact, after all these years." Elijah chuckles. He was surprised that Rose and Trevor managed to get the blonde. Aubrey rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Well, we have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going." Elijah stated, desperately wanting to get out of the hideous building, before his brother finds out.

Aubrey made her way down the stairs as Trevor said, "I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly very sorry."

Elijah smiled, "Oh, no, your apology is not necessary."

"Yes, yes, it is." Trevor nodded, "You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

Aubrey sighed at this, Katherine was always a manipulative little one. She almost pitied Trevor, he should've known better.

"Oh, yes, you are the guilty one, and one Rose aided you. That, I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah questioned.

Trevor looked down feeling ashamed, "I beg for your forgiveness."

"So, granted."

Aubrey let out a soft gasp, knowing what the original was about to do. She vamp speeds in front of Elena. Aubrey shut her eyes, not wanted to see what was about to happen.

The blonde heard a loud cry by Rose. She then opened her eyes to see Trevor's head on the ground. She looked over to Elena, who was in shock and fear.

"You!" Rose cried out. Elijah cut her off, "Don't, Rose. Now that you are free."

Aubrey looked over at Elijah, "Poor guy, he didn't deserve it, Lijah' "

He sighed, "Yes he did, Aubrey." The original walked towards the blonde, grabbing her arm, pulling her close to him.

He looked over to Elena, "Come."

"No, what about the moonstone." Elena blurted out. Her fear evident. Aubrey mentally faced palmed herself at Elena's stupidness.

"Are you trying to negotiate with me?" Elijah questioned. He was rather surprised Katerina had a doppelgänger, even more, that they caught Aubrey.

He had dearly missed the blonde. They were very close. Until, Niklaus ruined it all. He hopes he can rekindle their friendship once more and earn her trust. He won't take her back to Klaus, not unless she wanted to see him.