16

THE LAST DAY PT

THE LAST DAY PT.2

Anger. Anger was one of the many emotion Aubrey was currently feeling. Klaus has taken her Alaric's apartment. The blonde refused to speak to him. He told her he would be back. So now, she was stuck in the room with Katherine. The brunette was shocked that Klaus had gotten Aubrey.

Katherine was pouring some coffee into a mug. "So, how're you feeling?"

Aubrey ignored the girl and stared her fingernails. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Listen, I'm going to get you out. Okay? You don't deserve this," Katherine assured.

The brunette honestly felt sympathetic for her. When she found out what Klaus did to her ex lover, she was furious. She already hated him and what he did made he hate him even more.

Aubrey shook her head, "No. just stay put. I don't want him hurting you."

Before Katherine could respond, Klaus walked in.

"Everything okay?" Katherine asked him.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at the girl suspiciously. "What have you been doing?"

"Making coffee. Do you want some?"

Klaus sped over to the girl, gripping his hand on her neck. He lifted her off the ground, cutting off her air supply.

"Tell me what you have been doing?" The original compelled her.

Aubrey stood up to her feet. "Let her go!"

"Making coffee," Katherine said in a monotone voice. Though, Aubrey knew she was faking it.

Klaus hesitantly let the girl go. Katherine gasped for air as Aubrey rushed to her side. The 500 year old vampire sent her a small genuine smile at her protectiveness.

Klaus on the other hand did not feel the same.

"Wait," Klaus said as Katherine turned around.

The brunette turned back.

"Take off your bracelet."

Katherine obeyed and gave it to him. Aubrey gulped, worried at what Klaus would do to her.

"Now, I want you to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight."

"She'll burn. You son of a bitch," Aubrey snarled.

"She doesn't have a choice," Klaus replied avoiding the blonde's eyes.

Katherine, who was terrified, walked over to the window. As soon as the sunlight hit her, she screamed in agony. Aubrey shut her eyes, not being able to see her in such pain.

"Ah!" She groaned out.

Klaus simply smiled at Katherine being in pain.

The blonde couldn't take it anymore and sped her out of the light. Aubrey noticed her shaking estate and hugged her. Katherine hesitantly hugged back.