21

DISTURBING BEHAVIOR

DISTURBING BEHAVIOR

"There has to be more to this dress!" Rebekah complained from the dressing room. Aubrey laughed and thanked the woman who poured her a glass of champagne.

"There's not, Bex! Now come get your sexy ass over here!" The younger blonde cheered.

Klaus groaned, looking over at Stefan, "Not everyday you hear your ex call your sister "sexy ass", right?"

Stefan merely laughed.

Rebekah finally walked out of the dressing room, definitely not looking pleased. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitute, then? You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus remarked.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

Stefan responded, hesitantly, "It's dance music."

"You would dance to this?"

"Are we done?" Klaus asked, sounding annoyed.

Rebekah walked over to her brother, asking, "And why're you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for ninety years," She corrected, shrugging.

"So what do you think?" Rebekah turned around to show off the tight short black dress she wore.

"I like it," Stefan said in an uncertain tone.

Rebekah gave him a look.

"What? I said I like it."

Rebekah scoffed, "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan."

Before Aubrey could have a word, Rebekah rushed back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work," Klaus smiled sarcastically.

Stefan defended, "You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her."

Aubrey smacked Stefan's head, causing him to wince.

"I heard that! And thank you, Bree," Rebekah yelled from the room.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air," Stefan got up from his seat.

"I'll join," Aubrey intervened.