24

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

-

Damon Salvatore made his way down the stairs of his home. He was greeted by a few dead girls. He nose scrunches up in disgust. He walked into the main living room to see Stefan playing twister with a bunch of girls. Damon saw Aubrey and Lucas doing nothing about it.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand please," Stefan told the human.

Damon pointed at the stairs. "Hey, the two brunette on the staircase owe me a persian rug."

Stefan corrected. "You mean, they owe us a persian rug?  It's mine and Aubrey's too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?"

"Is this what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect our sister and Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that i can be."

Damon rolled his eyes at the sight of Lucas practically charming his sister. The two friends kept being touchy with each other.

"Hands off, buddy." Damon warned.

Aubrey sighed. "Relax, Damon. I thought you two were besties now."

"Ha ha." Damon said in a sarcastic tone.

A knock was heard at the door. Damon opened door to reveal a blonde original waltzing through.

"Where's Bree and Stefan?"

Damon shot back. "Who the hell are you?"

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here."

Stefan responds. "Oh, i'm sorry. Your tone implies that i'm actually suppose to care."

"You're Klaus' sister?" Damon asked.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, i'm sure. Which ones my room?"

Stefan laughed. "You're not staying here."

Aubrey stood up from Lucas' lap. "Pick a room, Bex. Help yourself."

Rebekah smiled fondly. "Thank you, Bree. Such rude brothers you have."

The blonde made her way up the stairs.

"So I guess she's staying here?"

Aubrey nodded. "Yup. So play nice."