17

THE SUN ALSO RISES

THE SUN ALSO RISES

"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me," Jenna clutched onto her head in pain.

Aubrey has yet to hurt Greta

"Do you remember what happened?"

"You called me," She told Elena, "The second I walked out of my house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

Aubrey clenched her jaw. Katherine lured her out. It must of been Klaus told her.

"Klaus."

Jenna sighed, "He made me drink his blood. And I don't... I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? What happened?"

Elena grabbed her aunts hand, "We're at the quarry. He brought us here."

Jenna sounded frantic, "Why don't I remember anything?"

Aubrey placed her hand on Jenna's shoulder, "Jenna, do you remember when Elena told you how someone becomes a vampire?"

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system..." Jenna pauses, "Oh, god. He killed me."

"Listen to me, everything's going to be ok. I'm going to get you out of here," Elena tried to assure her.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked in disbelief.

Greta cuts into the conversation, "And I bet you're hungry."

The witch walks over to the girls. Elena notices a rock near her reach and tries to goes for it.
Unfortunately, Greta raises her hand, causing Elena fly away from it. The witch then makes a ring like fire ignite all around the doppelgänger. Making it nearly impossible for her to leave.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped, not matter what you do," She says with a smug look.

"Please, just let her and Bree go," Elena begs.

Greta grabbed the rock and used it to slash her wrist, blooding oozing out, "Klaus chose her."

Aubrey scowled again, tired of the witch's actions, "That's it."

Aubrey sleds towards her, but didn't get far when Greta used her magic to snap her neck. The blonde fell to the ground.

"No!" Elena yelled.

The dark skinned girl hands her wrist over to Jenna, "Drink it."

Elena protests, "Jenna, don't!"

Jenna gave in and drank Greta's blood. The aunt moaned as she felt the euphoric feeling of drinking the crimson red. Greta yanked her wrist away, saying, "That's enough."

"As for your friend," Greta looks over to Aubrey's unconscious body, "Klaus will never stop looking for her. She'll never be free from him."

A shield of fire arose near Aubrey's body. Like Elena.