-Sketches ✨

"Y/n!" you heard your name called. You recognized the voice being your favorite Jewish noodle head. You turned around.

"Yes?" you asked. 

"I was wondering. . . if you want to, maybe, go out sometime?" he asked, looking down to the floor. His hair had gotten a bit longer so it fell in his face slightly as he stared at his shoes. 

"I. . . of course Stan. I would love to." you answered. You saw a smile lace onto Stans face. His eyes lit up.

"In the park? After school?" he asked.

"Sounds perfect." you answered. He walked away after you said your goodbyes. Today was going to be a great day.

You met Stan at the entrance to the school, he still had a goofy smile on his face.

"Can we go to my house? I bought us some food we can take to the park. You know, a picnic." he said. You nodded and he started walking. You noticed he was really nervous. You giggled and he looked at you. 

"Whats funny?" he asked acting like him shaking wasnt noticeable. 

"Youre shaking. Just act normal. There is no reason for you to be nervous around me." you said. He chuckled slightly. 

"You make me so nervous. . . Ive never felt like this before. . ." he said looking down. The light pink blush dusted his cheeks. You blushed softly and looked down.

"I. . . have no idea what to say. . ." you admitted. Before you knew it you were at his house. 

"You could come in if you would like." he said opening his door. You nodded and followed behind him. He went to his kitchen and grabbed some grapes, two oranges, some pickles, salad and some ham sandwiches for you. He put everything in a basket then went to his room. 

He came back with a pair of binoculars and a sketch book. He smiled at you. 

"Ready?" he asked. You smiled and nodded. Then, you two started to walk to the nearby park. 

Once you were there, you two sat under a tree and started pulling items out of the basket. You immediately went to the grapes and popped one into your mouth. He smiled at you as you took his binoculars. You two had went bird watching before so you looked in a nearby tree. 

You saw a bird and asked Stan what it was. He took the binoculars and a gasp escaped his lips. 

"Thats a rare bird for Derry to have. . .  its the Steganopus tricolor" he said pulling out his sketch book and the colored pencils he had.

Something dropped from the notebook. You unfolded the piece of paper. It turned out to be a sketch. . . of you. He got every single detail perfect. 

He looked over at you and noticed what was in your hand. His face turned redder and he hid his face slightly. 

"I-I thought I left that at my house, y/n Im so sorry" he started to ramble. 

You cut off his words with a kiss. He cupped your face lightly as your lips fit together perfectly. You pulled away after a few seconds. 

"Its. . . Perfect. . ." you said smiling. He giggled and lied his head on your shoulder, trying to hide himself. You both sat there with blushes, just giggling at how perfect the moment was. 

He finally looked at you. 

"Youre perfect. . ."