-Pastel Petals ✨

"Beverly! I need your help." you said through the phone.

"What do you need y/n?" she asked back, knowing this was important.

You smiled. "Okay so I need your help setting up something for Eddie." you said, you heard Beverly squeal through the phone. She was just as excited as you.

"Do you need anyone else?" he said.

"Yes I need Stan, Richie, Ben and Bill to help you set up. Then I need Mike with me to help me distract Eddie while you guys set up." you said.

"Got it, ill tell the others." she said.

"Ill explain more when Im over there. Ill be over at Bills in 5 minutes. We will start setting up at 2 and we will be back at 6." you said.

"Got it. Bye y/n." she said hanging up the phone.

"Bye" you said, walking up the stairs throwing on some clothes then racing to Bills house.

Ben had already been there and Beverly met me outside with Mike. You waited for everyone to be there before going over the plan. Everyone agreed and before you knew it, the plan was in action.

You called Eddie, asking him out to the park. He agreed and you asked him to meet him at your house.

When he arrived at your house you had to figure out a plan to get his key. Luckily, when he first got there, he put his key on your desk. You sneaked your phone out, telling Bev where she could find the keys.

"You ready to go y/n?" he asked you. You smiled.

"Of course, lets go." you said, leading him outside. You silently thanked him for leaving his keys. Your plan was going perfectly.

You gave Mike the signal to come out, which just happened to be a quiet cough. He came out and acted like he didnt know you two were there. He had already sent a quick message telling Beverly to sneak into his house and snatch the keys. This was going to be perfect.

A few hours later, all three of you had just been talking and giggling about random things. Eddie said he was getting a bit hungry and he needed to get home. You nodded and Mike smiled, telling you everything had been done. You stretched. "Yea, Eddie and I will go to his house. Im getting kinda sleepy." you said. Eddie just smile and nodded as Mike got up, making his way to his own home. You took Eddies hand as you two walked.

"I had a great time today. . ." he said softy.

"I did too." you said with a smile. Youre excitement started to get the better of you, you couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Once he had reached his house, he felt around in his pockets for his keys.

"I swear I had my
keys. . ." he said sighing.

"Maybe you didnt lock your door." you suggested. He shrugged and opened the door. He was actually quite surprised he didnt lock it.

He went to his room and opened the door. He gasped and looked at you.

"W-who did this?" he asked, gaping at the sight before him.

There were many, hand made, hand painted flowers all around his room. Many put in bundles some on their own. Rose petals on the floor leading to his bed they were all his favorite pastel colors.

"How did you do this?" he asked.

"The losers helped me. And it took four hours to set it up. About three days to hand paint and hand make all the flowers. But it was worth it. . . all for the way your eyes light up when you saw it." you smiled. He put his arms around your neck, hugging you tightly. You picked him up in your arms and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I love it. . . and I love you. . ." he said.

"I love you too Eddie."