-The Dare (Rom-Com Ripoffs) Part 1 ✨

//dOnT CoMe aT mE. Im sorry but he was the last one I figured out which story to give him. And the dare was his. Its not much of a comedy but its based off of a romantic movie. Soo, here we go!

You looked at yourself in the mirror and took a deep breath. You smiled then slipped on your pale blue sweater.

On your way to school, you listened to the radio in your dads truck. He always kept it on the gospel channel. You sung along to a song called 'This Little Light Of Mine'. The song had always held meaning to you due to it being your late mothers favorite song. The song almost dragged you to tears but your father turned it down before if got to her favorite part.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" your father asked you as he turned left on Neibolt.

"Im okay. . . just missing mom more than usual." you answered, wiping the single tear from your eye.

~Starting Flashback~

"Mom! Mom! Can you get it?" you asked jumping up and down, pointing to the stuffed bear. She mashed the bears paw and the cross on its chest lit up. It started singing her favorite song.

"This little light of mine. . . Im gonna let it shine. . .
This little light of mine. . .
Im gonna let it shine. . .
Let it shine. . .
Let it shine. . .
Let it shine. . ."

The song had bring tears to her eyes. You didnt understand why at the time, you just knew she would like the bear because it played the song. So, she got the bear. . .

3 years later, she's gone.

The day before she died she gave you the bear. She told you . . .

"Let your light shine y/n. . . Let everyone see how beautiful you truly are. . ."

And to this day, you still try and shine. You still cherish that bear.

~End Of Flashback~

Your dad turned into the school. It was your first day of your Junior year. You were excited as always, you loved school.

He pulled up to the entrance. You opened the door, getting out and dusting your bottom off in case dirt had gotten onto your clothes.

You smiled at your dad and he smiled back.

"Ill see you after school daddy." you said, walking up to the entrance. You would have to wait a few minutes before they would let you in, so instead you looked around to the groups of people.

First, there were the losers, consisting of Stan Uris, Eddie Kaspbrak, Beverly Marsh and Ben Hanscom.

Then, there were the populars. Greta Keene, and her minions

There were the bullies, Henry and his goons.

Lastly, there were the Jocks. Bill Denbrough, Mike Hanlon, and a couple of other guys you never knew.

You noticed Mike and the other boys looking at you, making you shift uncomfortably. They started laughing before Mike came up to you.

"Y/n? Right?" he asked, giving you a charming smile

"Y-yeah. ." you said, clearing your throat and looking away.

"I just wanted to say that I would love if we could be friends from now on." he said, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

You laughed, "Are you serious? I thought call guys like you didnt hang out with people like me."

Mike was taken aback slightly. "Im. . . not like those other guys. I dont see stereotypes. I see personalities." the words slipped out of his mouth so easily.

Little did you know it wad all a dare.