-Swollen lips (smut) ✨

//dont come at me- this wasnt supposed to be a smut at first but thats what it turned out to be. Also sorry it sucks :(//

You were lying awake in your bed, of course, feeling guilty. You and Bill had been dating for 2 months now and no one knew. Hell, everyone thought you two hated each other.

You and Bill decided to meet tonight at midnight. He wanted to talk to you about something. Hearing those words made you think he was going to break up with you. You had an awful feeling he was about to.

You heard a soft tap on your window causing your head to snap in the direction of the window. You took a shaky breath and opened your window slowly. What was revealed was not what you expected. It was Bill, yes, but he was holding a rose.

He looked up at you, his big lips quivering slightly as he licked them trying to start speaking.

"Y-y/n. . . I n-need to t-t-tell you someth-thing" he stated, his face being almost tomato red. You smiled as he came closer to the window.

"C-can you come o-outside?" he asked softly. You nodded a and once you were sitting on the widow sill he grabbed your hips and helped you down. He hugged you by your waist and you hugged him back. You felt his breath on your neck, making you shiver. He whispered slightly in your ear.

"I lo-love you.. W-with all my h-h-heart.." he said, pressing a soft kiss into your neck. You whimpered softly and he looked up at you in concern.

"S-sorry.." you said, feeling embarrassed. He realized what he did, then he grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours. You moaned, unexpectedly and grabbed onto his shoulders, settling yourself against the side of your house. He kissed you slowly and passionately, sucking on your lips. You tugged on his shirt and he pulled away slowly, he took off his shirt.

Once he had his shirt off he reconnected your lips in a soft passionate kiss. He sucked and licked at your lips causing you to open your mouth. He slid his tongue in your mouth. You both swirled your tongues slowly, craving the taste of each other. You pulled away, taking off your shirt, then your bra. He looked down at your chest, blushing a deep crimson.

"Touch me.." you whispered softly. You didnt really know what was supposed to happen. Both of you were virgins but you knew he was the one. You knew you wanted to give your everything to him. You looked at his swollen lips and kissed him softly as he slides his hands all over your body. He slides his hand up and squeezes your tit softly. You moaned and he started to unbutton your pants. He slipped your pants down and you stepped out of them. You blushed and looked down.

"Y-Youre p-p-perfect." he said softly, starting to kiss your neck gently. You moaned as he grabbed your thighs and hoisted you up onto his waist. He kept kissing your neck drawing out soft moans from your mouth.

He took off his pants, making his bulge press against your ass. He took off his boxers, making his cock spring out and slap against your ass. He let you take off your panties and then he pushed you up against the side of the house.

He pushed his tip in slowly, making you gasp in his ear. He bit his lip, burying his head into your neck.

"A-ah. . . m-move. . ." you said. He pushed in further and you threw your head back. It hurt more than anything. He bottomed out and stayed like that.

"Mm. . . keep moving. . ." you said moving your hips in slow circles. He pulled out almost all the way, then thrusted slowly back in. A soft moan escaped your lips. The soft thrusts were intimate and sweet. He kept thrusting as he kissed your lips, sucking at them making them even more swollen.

You both moaned against each others lips as the slow thrusts continued. You reached down to rub your clit softly as he thrusted.

After about 5 minutes you both were a moaning panting mess. You never got any faster or rougher. Just passionate sex and intimate moments. He knew you were close because of the high pitched whines that filled the air. You finally went over the edge, throwing your head back, the release washed over you causing your whole body to shake. He kept thrusting until you stopped shaking. He, then, pulled out and kissed you one last time.

"Y-you didnt finish. . ." you breathed out. "I d-dont h-have to as l-long as you d-did, Im okay" he said smiling. You smiled back softly and kissed him one last time.

"I love you with all my heart Bill" you said

"I l-luh-love you w-with a-all my h-heart y/n."