Fifty Shades Of Tozier (Part 2) ✨

'Have you ever had sex?'

The question made you blush deeply, but for some reason you were honest with him.

'Im a virgin.' you texted back.

His response was delayed, you assumed he could have been shocked from your answer. But the message eventually came.

'Ive never heard of a Spencer's cashier being a virgin. 😏😂'

The response made you laugh slightly but you could still sense that it was a shock for him.

'I only have this job because of my roomate. She wanted my employee discount.' you responded.

'Looks like Im hitting on the wrong girl 😏'

2 weeks of talking later

Your phone buzzed, so you checked it. It was Richie.

'What are your kinks Y/n'

The heat rose to your cheeks.

'How am I supposed to know? Ive never tried anything.'

'But you could.' he texted.

Your eyes widened.

'What do you mean?' you replied.

'I mean we could try. . together.' he texted back.

Your face flushed even darker. He was being serious and you knew.

'Okay.' you replied. Right then, he called you.

"Hello?" you squeaked out.

"Hi kitten." his deep voice came through the phone. His tone made you shiver.

"I-I dont know what to say. . ." you admitted, playing with the hem of your shirt.

"I wanted you to meet me somewhere, then you can decide what you want to say about what I have to give you." he spoke, sounding a bit demanding.

"Where do you want to meet"

"Be at my office. Ill be waiting." he said before hanging up. You put down your phone and smiled. Eventually getting up and heading for the shower.

________________________________

You stepped out of the shower, wrapping your freshly shaven body in a dull pink towel. You looked at yourself in the mirror while you brushed your hair. You brushed your teeth and put your hair drawers and looking through your underwear. You knew your roommate had given you thongs as a gag gift one year so you just hoped they fit. Once you found them you slipped them on, they were a perfect fit.

You threw on a beige shirt and a black pair of jeans, before going to your truck and driving to Richie.

Once you were at the correct building, you parked. You went up to the front desk and the woman looked at you smiling.

"Y/n y/l/n, right this way." she said leading you down a hall to what looks like a conference room. She let you in then closed the door behind you. Your eyes were met with those of Richie Tozier. The dark brown, brooding eyes staring at you.

"So, y/n. . . I have a proposition for you." he stated simply.

"Okay." you said softly, walking to a chair and sitting across from him. He slid a stack of papers towards you and you gaped at the thickness.

"Am I supposed to read all of this?" you asked, which made him nod. So, you started reading.

"Butt plugs, nipple clamps, floggers? What is a flogger?" you asked looking up at him.

"Its a nine-tailed whip." he said, looking at you. You swallowed the lump in your throat and kept reading.

"Nipple torture? Really?" you said sounding a bit shocked.

He nodded and motioned for you to keep reading. Eventually you had read through each rule, each list of kinks and things that are forbidden.

You nodded. "I think ill have to think it over. . ."

"My offer only stands today."he said back to you, his eyes becoming darker and more threatening. You paused for a moment, thinking it over.

"I'll do it."

A smirk made its way up to his lips as he stood up, strolling over to you slowly. He grabbed your hand and led you out of the room.

"First, we are going to try Vanilla sex, then we are going to try my way." he said leading you out of the front and to his car.

"Which one is your car, ill have someone bring it over." he said.

"Um. . . its that one." you pointed to your truck. Richies face turned to look a bit amused.

"Really?" he said, letting out a tiny chuckle. You nodded letting him know you were serious. He cleared his throat slightly and nodded along.

"Ill get Margerie to take it to my home, thats where we are going next." he said, getting into his black Mercedes. You got into the passengers seat, next came the house.

//okay I promise the next part will be the end and will definitely have LOTS of smut