-Mellifluous Melodies ✨

//Short!

You looked over to her, Beverly Marsh. Her beauty never failed to amaze you. She sung softly, but no one could hear her. You didnt know if she was shy or just scared. When the song you were singing stopped, you put the sheet music down. You all sat down and soon, class was dismissed. Since Choir was the last class for you, you decided to stay a bit late after school. You went to the corner and started reading when you saw Beverly go to the teacher and asked her if she could play the piano. The teacher nodded her head and Beverly sat at the pew, starting to play a soft melody.

She started to sing softly. A melody unlike anything you've ever heard before. She starts singing softly, not exactly words but just humming to the beautiful melody.

A smile laced its way on her face. You made yourself visible but she couldn't see you due to her eyes being closed.

Her eyes opened and the music stopped abruptly when she hit the wrong note. She looked at you.

"I-I didnt realize anyone was in here. . ." she explained.

"No, no. . . please keep playing. Your music us beautiful." you said walking closer to her, smiling as you took a seat. She smiled at you and started playing once more.

"Did you write this?" you asked. She shook her head no and looked up at you.

"No, its a song called Fur Elise. It was my mothers favorite." she said, continuing to play the song. You smiled as you watched her eyes flick from key to key. You admire her crystal like blue eyes, her red hair and painted red lips.

You smile softly as the song finally came to and end. She looked at you.

"That was beautiful right?" she asked smiling.

"Not as beautiful as
you. . ."