-'V-Victor Stop!' (request) ✨

//okay so I tried doing a request and this is how it turned out. Sorta like it, sorta dont.

my_candystore

"V-Victor stop!" you said, struggling against his grip. He had pinned you against several rows of lockers in the boys locker room. He pushed you in there after you had come back from the bathrooms.

"Oh shut up, you know you want this, slut. Make a sound and you'll be dead within seconds." he whispered in your ear. Your whole body had started to shake as he pinned your face to a locker and grabbed your hips.

Eventually the door had opened, exposing your half naked body to yet another person. He had stripped you down to your underwear.

The person that had came in was none other than Richie Tozier. Honestly you were a bit surprised that he didnt stare at you, instead he immediately went for Victor.

You pulled on all of your clothes and curled up in a corner, crying at how close you were to being raped. Richie pinned Victor to the floor and started punching him.

"I swear if you ever touch her or any other girl again there will be consequences!" Richie said. Victor had finally gotten out of his grips, giving you a short glance before running out.

Richie looked at you. "Are you okay?" he said, kneeling down and looking into your eyes.

"I-Im okay" you responded. He held out his hand, trying to help you up. You grabbed it and pulled yourself up. He looked at you.

"I dont think we've met. . . Im Richie Tozier. . ." he said softly.

"I know who you are . . . Im Y/n y/l/n." you responded. He nodded in response.

"Thank you, for what you did back there. . . and for not looking at me more than you had to. . ." you said. You saw the edge of his lip quirk up into a small smirk.

"Its not a problem, I mean Victor has always been a dangerous person and I couldn't just let him rape you. . ." he admitted.

"But still, thank you. It means alot to me."

______3 months later _____

"Y/n! Are you okay?" you heard Beverly and Ben scream. Henry had cut your hips with a knife, but once he saw the losers, he fled from sight. Henry got some sort of high from cutting women in intimate places.

"I'm fine. . ." you said, taking a deep breath. Your hip was bleeding out of control and you started to feel light headed. Richie had ran to you and literally swept you off your feet. He picked you up and raced you to his car, lying you down in the front seat and quickly getting in the other side. He could tell the cut was deep enough to require stitches.

You saw how worried Richie was, his eyes were filling with tears and he was holding back sobs. The rest of the losers were in the car with you, they all looked worried, before you knew it, you had passed out.

______ 2 hours later ______

You woke up with a bright light in your face. You squinted and saw what you assumed was a doctor from the white coat and stethoscope. Then Richie and the other losers with worried faces.

You groaned out in pain as you blocked your eyes and tried to turn over.

"Too bright.." you moaned out. Some of the losers laughed as you became more and more aware of your surroundings.

"Y/n? How are you feeling?" Richie said, looking down at you from his seated position on the bed next to your legs.

"Better," you said smiling up at him. He smiled back and took your hand. You both just sat there, intertwining your fingers together and tracing your fingertips over each others.

Beverly had motioned for everyone to go out into the hall, she knew you two wanted some privacy. Richie looked over his shoulder before he started speaking.

"Y/n. . . I have something I should tell you. . ." he said softly, still fiddling softly with your fingertips.

"Yes?" you replied softly.

"Ive. . . Ive fallen for you. . . and honestly I need to know if you feel the same way. . . I know Im not the cutest person in the world and I know Im not the smartest either. . . but I know what I want. I want you."

A smile creeped its way onto your face.

"I feel the same way. . ." you admitted, blushing.

"I. . . I love you. . ." he said.

"I-I love you too"