-Fifty Shades of Tozier (Rom Com Rip Offs) Part 1 ✨

// I got this idea the other day while I was watching 'Fifty Shades of Black' and Im just like I HAVE to do this. So here is the first rom com rip off 😂 (also disclaimer, the story wont always be the same. I have changed up some things)//

"Do you have the questions ready?" Marilyn asked you. 

"Yes, for the last time, I have the questions. Also what was the reason you couldn't get to his office again?" you asked her once more. 

"I have a date with Joseph, remember?" she said looking in the mirror, admiring her slim frame that was draped in a small black dress and black stockings. 

"Okay well I need to go, ill be back when Ive finished my shift at work" 

"Do you still work at Spencer's?" she said with a playful grin. 

"Yes I do- and do not expect me to buy you another dragon dildo withe my employee discount! Do you know how many looks I got?" you rambled until she busted out laughing. 

"It was worth it because it does quite good for me." she winked. You turned your nose up. 

"God- I really didnt need to know that- Im leaving bye-" you said, basically running out of your apartment.

You went to your car, a 2005 for f150 that should have been in the junkyard many, MANY, years ago. You sighed and fixed your beige sweater and loose fitting floral shirt. Then, you got in your truck and started driving to Tozier Inc. Youre roommate always said Mr. Tozier was hot. You had to admit, he wasnt bad looking, but he would never go for someone as. . . plain. . . as you.

Once you were at the office you climbed out of your truck and looked up to the very tall building. It had to be at least 30 stories up. 

You took a deep breath and stepped into the building. You immediately went to the front desk, saying your name and why you were there. The woman looked at you, turning her perfect nose up at you. Her blonde hair fell just below her collar bone. She was absolutely breathtaking. 

She cleared her throat and lead you to an elevator, and lead you in, taking you all the way up to the top floor. She took you to the door and left you there.

You took a deep breath and knocked quietly. 

"Come in," you heard. You pulled the door open and there he was. 

Richie Tozier. 

His dark curls fell in his eyes. He looked at you. His gaze was deep and dark. The kind of gaze that would give you all the butterflies in the world.

He smiled and met your gaze. 

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Im here for the interview with Marilyn Fitzgerald, unfortunately she will be absent and she decided to have me take her place." you explained

"Alright." he said as he looked into your eyes. You could have sworn you saw a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. You shake it off and look at his desk. 

"Do you have a pen I could borrow to write down your answers?" you asked.

"Oh of course," he said grabbing a pen and passing it to you. Your hands brushed together and you could tell that he noticed blush that appeared on your face.

You asked the first question that wad written down without so much of a thought. 

"Are you gay?" you asked, as soon as the words escaped your lips your eyes widened. Richie seemed to be amused by the question.

"I- um... You dont have to answer that-" you were cut off

"No. Im not Gay. I am openly bisexual." he answered with a straight face. You nodded and wrote his answer down. 

After about 20 minutes, the questions were over. But there was something in Mr. Toziers eyes. He kept looking at you, the way you could only describe as undressing you with his eyes.

He led you to the door and told you goodbye.

"Goodbye Y/n" he said with a charming smile.

"Goodbye Mr. Tozier."

2 weeks later

"Excuse me ma'am could you help me find the blindfolds?" you heard a familiar voice say to you. 

"Yes-" you stopped speaking when you realized who had asked you the question. 

It was none other than Richie Tozier.

"Oh. . . hi Y/n." Richie said. 

"H-hi, um the blindfolds are this way. . ." you said, both of your cheeks were flushed as you two walked to the blindfolds.

You stopped in front of them and motioned your hand in front of them. 

"There you go." you said, turning to walk away. 

"Y/n?" he caught you.

"Yes?" you asked, Turning back to him. 

"I. . . really want to get to know you more." he said, pulling a black card out of his pocket. "Text me sometime. . ."

1 day later

"Hey Mr. Tozier ;)" you texted to him. 

"I expect this is y/n?" he texts back.

"Yes it is. How are you?" 

"Im doing well. The more important question is how are you?" he asked.

"Im okay, just wondering some things." you said.

"What kind of things?"

"What you were going to use that blindfold for."

"Oh. . wanna find out sweetheart?"

"Oh dont tempt me." you replied, your face was heated and flushed. Your heart was racing. You were a virgin. . . you had barely even thought about sex much less sex with a blindfold. 

"Let me ask you a question y/n" he texted.

"Go ahead."

"Have you ever had sex?"