October [Month 1]

Brookyn's POV

Ryo lay beside me with his hand on my hip and his head on the back of my own. This guy is too cute to handle. He jerked a little in his sleep, moving his entire position a little to the left. I love noticing the small things about him. He mumbled something about "Ginga give back the paperwork...". I smiled and woke him. He fought for a second, but let it happen after a minute. "Are you bleeding, dying, or is there someone at the door telling me I'm a Jedi?" He mumbled sleepily. I laughed at the nerd. My nerd. "Nope. And we've been over this. You are not a Jedi." I said in a giggly voice. He got on his knees, exactly like how I was. He sized up to me, and he was right. He was about twice my height. Maybe a few pounds more than me, considering be didn't max the weight of an average 25 year old man. He growled playfully. "Say that again." He said in a mockingly threatening voice. He kissed my neck gently. "I dare you." He smirked. I smiled and put a hand on his chest. "No your not a Jedi, babe." I said. He grabbed me around my waist and laid me on the bed. I kept laughing, and he was smiling. He put his arm under my head, so my head was resting on the crook of his arm. He kissed my lips and I swear, time stopped. We stayed quiet for a second. I knew his eyes were closed, so I should close mine. I felt his hands on my hips, restraining me. "I'm a wizard, a Jedi, a tribute, a dauntless, a doctor who fan, trekkie...." I got lost after that. It's a quiet, raining Sunday morning, and its fairly cool. And I think I'm falling in love with my husband all over again.