February [Month 6]

Ryo's pov

Ginga and I Sat on the couch, watching Dragon ball Z. Brooklyn came in and joined us. We don't really speak about what happened last month, we made like Elsa and let it go. I noticed that she was just a little heavier when she sat down on my lap. "What episode?" She asked me. I shrugged and looked at Ginga. He knew. Ginga shrugged. I cringed. "Liar." Ginga laughed and shook his head. "That one episode with that one guy." He Answered. "At that one place?" Brooklyn and I asked simultaneously. She broke into a smile and I kissed her cheek. "So, I wanna talk to you two." Ginga Said. I shrugged and looked at Ginga. "Yeah?" Ginga sighed. "In health, we learned that in order for a child to be made, you must have sexual intercourse. So I have one question. Did you do the frickle frackle or did you get a donar?" Brooklyn burst into hysterical laughter. "I'm not even gonna answer that. Not. Gonna. Answer." Brooklyn put her hands over my ears and said "We did the frickle frackle." Ginga laughed. "Gross!", I sighed, running my fingers through my maroon hair. I hated it when it was straight. Brooklyn, however, loves to fishtail braid it. I looked at her and Ginga, they were discussing my beard, how it tickled when I kissed Brooklyn, and how Ginga just doesn't like it. First of all, ladies and gents, its classy, duh. Secondly, I am one hot potato, so I can keep a small beard. I shook my head and kissed both of their cheeks and Brooklyn's stomach. She laughed and pushed me away gently. I smiled, wishing it could be like this forever.