January [Month 4, some X rated content]

Normal POV
FLASHBACK

Ryo panted and grabbed his wife's chin, kissing her roughly. Brooklyn didn't mind it, though, she was in a little pain. "So big...hnng..." Brooklyn moaned. Ryo smirked and Panted out "you like that?" His chest rising rapidly. After a minute, he came and he pulled out, laying beside his lover. He put her head on his chest, stroking her silky hair softly. "So, now your not a Virgin. Do what you want with that information." He smirked. But Brooklyn was asleep. He kissed her head and fell asleep too.

Current time

Ryo held brooklyn's hair back as she vomited into the toilet. Ryo rubbed her back, kissing her head occasionally. "Are you sick? You've been like this for a week." Ryo said worriedly. Brooklyn smiled. Had he not figured it out yet? She moaned and held her stomach. "Maybe..." She mumbled. She stood up and brushed her teeth as Ryo flushed the toilet. Her legs gave way underneath her, it must have been because she wasn't used to this type of "sickness", or better known as "pregnancy". She knew, but he didn't. "Babe!" He cried out and caught her. She leans on his chest and rested her head on it too. He kissed her lips and carried her to their bedroom. She laid on his side, hugging his pillow. "Ryo..." She moaned. "I'm right here babe...can you tell me what you might be sick from?" He asked worriedly. She started to seem a little irritated. She grabbed his man part and looked him in the eye. "I'm. Pregnant." She said.

That's when Ryo passed out.