December [Month 3]

Ryo sulked as his wife placed the ice pack on his rapidly swelling eye. "He soo was flirting with you." Ryo said, rolling his good eye. Brooklyn threw him a glare. "So that gave you permission to break the poor guys nose? News flash, Hagane, I didn't say anything about being in a relationship." Brooklyn said. Ryo made talking motions with his hand. "But you know I get protective and jealous." He fired back. "I'll give you that, but come on Ryo. This jealousy thing, it's gonna kill one of us. One." She said. "Oi! Its not easy to make me upset!" He said. "And plus, you were falling for It!" He fired at her. Brooklyn dropped her book.

"Really? REALLY?!?"

Ryo's smirk softened to a hurt expression. "I assume this because you were doing everything you did to get me to date you for him." Ryo said.  Brooklyn's hand traveled across his cheek. "Bloody... I love you. And I have no intentions to leave. My life is here." She laid on her boyfriend's chest and buried herself into his bony ribcage. "Okay why are all Hagane men slash boys so friggin skinny?" She asked. Ryo shrugged.  "We just have good metabolisms." He said.

Brooklyn smiled. "So are we not fighting anymore?" She asked. Ryo, once again, rolled his eyes. "Brooklyn, I'm super cold, and to make it worse, I have an ice pack on my face. I don't think we were fighting in the first place." He shrugged. Brooklyn cozyed up to her boyfriend and laid on her back on her chest.

"Just don't have an affair."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Just sayin."