November [Month 2]

Hey guys! Quick AN! I'm running out of ideas for this story, so if you have any ideas, pleeeaaaassseee tell me! Thanks!

Ryo's POV

Brooklyn was between my legs and Ginga, asleep on my left arm. I think Brookie-Cookie is asleep. Ugh. I dont Want to move her. She's so cute. I yanked my arm away from Ginga and gently laid Brooklyn on the ground. I carried Ginga into his room and closed the door. I picked up Brooklyn and kissed her, laying her on our bed. I lay next to her, listening to her small mumbled words. I hoped to god that she never left me. And that wish came true. Hearing her mumble my name in her sleep made my heart leap to my throat. She softly snored, which was super adorable by the way. I kissed her neck to her forehead. I love her. I thought of how we came together, the ultimate nerd and one of the prettiest girls in junior high.  The ginger with braces and glasses, but a good amount of friends. The usual taunt of "it's hair dye because if you dont have freckles, its not legit. Oh shut up, Bradley bryants from 6th grade." I said aloud. There was silence for a second before Brookie-Cookie laughed. Of course she heard that. "You didn't hear anything." I said. "You sure about that?" She teased. I grabbed her gently and kissed her. I think I can get used to calling this my life.