poor snake boi chapter 1

Alright so this is my first sander sides story no one and I mean almost no one is writing demus from what I've seen so here my contribution.
Warnings: bad parenting skills, biting, being kicked out, sad young deceit ;-;

   You may not have known this, but deceit was a very curious person. Maybe that was why he had gotten bit by a snake when he was younger. Perhaps it was why when everyone he bit died but when he found someone who lived he was hooked. It was almost like a drug when he met this man. But I'm getting off topic let's start at the beginning.

  Deceit was a young boy when he found a snake slithering through his father's garden. Everyday he would feed the snake then follow where it went. But one day the snake looked different, it's eyes were bold yellow and the snakes once grey color had turned green. But nevertheless he followed it again. Except this time when he went to pat the snake it bit him. He waited in shock for a few moments until the pain kicked in. He hurried back home to his mother who held him gingerly in her arms. In that moment he felt warmth, and probably that last time he would ever feel it.

The snake wasn't poisonous so he was fine. His mother slowly tucked him in and left him to his room. He slowly closed his eyes. But then awoke suddenly he was now alone not on his bed but on the outskirts of town. He tried to recall his dream if it would help him know where he was. He was only  ten after all.

In his dream he heard rustling then his mom and dad yelling at each other.
"What are we supposed to do! Where's our son?!" His father grunted out.
"I don't know we have to search!" His mother said impatiently.
"I'll get rid of the snake!" His father sourly spoke.
Next thing he knew he was awake here. But it must have been a dream. He walked home slowly but everyone kept giving him weird looks. He heard millions of whispers. The hot sun beamed on his skin but for some reason he felt cold. He continued to walk until he arrived at his house. He knocked on the door to see his mother  with tears in her eyes and a shocked expression. His father looked surprised for a split second until he caught himself and his face scowled. He grabbed deceit dragging him back all the way he walked. Deceit called out to his mom she yelled out for him but all that escaped her lips was a silent exhale. And with that the two parents became just a married couple as they closed there door on deceit.

Deceit smack himself on the cave wall. That was ten years ago stop thinking about it! He thought to himself he looked at himself in the mirror. Half of his face was that of a snake green scales a yellow eye and a long tounge at night he turned into the full thing and had to bite someone down by the village he hated the thought of doing do it pained him so but he has grown numb to it. It was a new night as the moon came up his human form shrank and he was now a slithery green creature ready for dinner. And that was his routine. A loner who bites people every so often. Deceit was not prepared for what tonight would bring him...

Hope you liked the first chapter I'll try to update this story as frequently as I can uhm until then bye!!