chapter 11- stinky situation

Ghghg we hit 10k readers I'm like ghghg thank you guys so much for just like reading and sticking with my Deceit and Remus. Okok I'm gonna talk at the end of this hope you enjoy!

Warnings: blood, poop, naked (no dirty thoughts), Remus shenanigans

Logan woke up on the carpeted floor surrounded by stuffed animals and pillows. Patton did offer the bed to Logan last night but he refused so Patton through as many pillows at him that he had possible.
Logan chuckled a bit as he took in the sweet smell of cookies and freshly baked bread. The bakery was just downstairs from the living quarters which consisted of a half living room half kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. Nothing much but Logan really started to feel like home. He got out of his messy pile stood up straight and took one more look at Patton before he left. Logan walked into the living quarters to see Virgil cuddled up against a pleased Roman. He was glad Virgil got home safe, if not Roman would be more annoying than he usually is. Logan went downstairs and opened the bakery. The bakery was small but cute. Kind of just like Patton... Logan thought as a broom fell down. "Sh-" Logan almost let out before covering his mouth scared that Patton would come behind him and kill him. Once Logan was completely certain he wasn't going to be pulverized he put the broom back in its place. There will not be anyone here soon so I can ju- his thoughts were cut off by the joyous ringing of bells on the door.

Outside of town deceit tried to pick an outfit for his night out with Remus. He didn't have to choose anything important. He was just hungry that was all but he just wanted to look good. Deceit shuffled through his many vests find one that was the perfect shade of black and put on his best yellow gloves. Then he realized... He is going to be in snake form he won't need to look good. But he decided on keeping the outfit on and he added a little yellow bow that would match his eyes when he became snake form. He looked out to see the sun coming up into the sky and decided on a nice book for the moment.

Remus had just woke up from his nice bed. It was comfortable but he couldn't get used to it his life was messy and his lifestyle just had to fit that. So he couldn't bare the feeling of waking up comfortable. Remus got up and put on his clothes again. (Yes he slept naked). Then he tore the curtains. He didn't know why he had torn the curtains. But he just did so there was no reason to dwell on it. Then realizing he had just gotten himself into a big mess he hopped out the window and into a bush. It was a nicer feeling than you could anticipate. He got out of the bush and ran into someone wearing glasses and a brown vest. The stranger asked Remus for directions but Remus just directed the poor man to his dumpster near the bar. Remus laughed and continued on his way. Now he was starting to feel more like himself.

Logan watched as a young man with glasses and a brown vest walked in. Mud was covering his clothes and he stunk of sewage. "I'm so sorry for this I got the wrong directions. But uhm is this Patton's bakery?" The poor man questioned wiping some yellow liquid off his best with a napkin.
"Yes it is. Do you want something from Patton or do you just like his pastries?" Logan tried to sound as polite as he could with mentioning the stench. Patton told him to always be nice to customers or else. Logan wouldn't admit it but Patton scared him sometimes.
"Uh yeah you could say we're old pals. Oh uh my name's Emile but my you can call me Em!" Emile smiled widely. "Uh could you get him for me please?"
"Patton is sleeping right now and I'd rather not wak-" Logan spoke but was cut off when Patton came down in his cat shaped robe. (Onsies don't exist sadly)
Patton rubbed his eyes a bit then put on his circle glasses to see the man in front of him. "EM!?" Patton exclaimed with joy jumping into Emile for a hug.
After a bit of excitement and laughter calming down they all sat at a table and Patton decided to not open the bakery today so he could spend time with Emile. "This is Logan he just came here about two years ago!" Patton smiled pointing at Logan.
"Salutations." Logan caught Patton's infectious smile.
"And Logan this is Emile an old time friend of mine!" Patton boasted.
"Hey!" Emile also caught Patton's smile.
"So what bring you to Cliffentail Village?" Patton asked Emile.
"I came to study the curses." Emile spoke excitedly. Logan shifted a bit.
"Oh... You mean the theorized curses that believe to plague the village." Patton faked a small smile.
"Hey I know you don't like the belief of curses hurting the village you love and I totally wouldn't have studied this village curse but it was either come here and study this or be on the other side of the world studying the curses on the islands!" Emile dragged.
"Why do you have to study curses anyways?" Logan cut in.
"Oh I'm studying how the brain works but since we have no research people believe maybe curses are the reason people are sad or sick. That's where I come in!" Emile boasted even more. "But if your asking me I don't think it's the curses I was reading this book and it talked about this theory of anxiety- oh I should stop rambling how have you been doing Patton?" Emile cut himself off.
Patton smiled glad the talk about curses was over. "I've been doing pretty well. So has the bakery too now that I have an extra set of hands to clean up." Patton patted Logan's back. Logan chuckled a bit.
"Oh speaking of which it's getting a bit late and I need to get home so I can clean this up." Emile looked down at himself.
"Yeah you should wash up too." Logan looked at Patton trying not to plug his nose.
Logan and Patton got up to see that Virgil was helping Roman practice for the theatre performance he was going to do in a few months. Patton made them a small dinner before they all went to bed.

Meanwhile the two outcasts were wide awake. Remus sat at his dumpster not really thinking about anything until deceit slithered into the alleyway. Immediately his dream came bursting back to him.
"Remus?" deceit questioned.
"Yeah" Remus shook off the ideas from his dream. It's only a bite nothing else.
"How aren't you doing?" Deceit questioned.
"I'm pretty good..." Remus paused. "I tore some curtains, and I directed someone into my dumpster." Remus chuckled at that last bit.
Deceit couldn't help but chuckle a little bit too. "You seem like you had an boring and horrible day." Deceit joked.
Remus smiled. "It was pretty fun-"
Deceits stomach grumbled a little bit. "So impatient." Remus joked giving deceit his arm.
"Hey it's me!" Deceit joked back. He slithered up the dumpster and next to remus' arm. "Are you not ready?"
"Yes." Remus spoke clearly.
"I'm not sorry if I hurt you." Deceit mumbled a bit.
Before Remus had time to question Deceit's teeth plunged into remus' skin. The small red liquid poured out and into deceit. His eyes turned red for a second. Then he stopped. "Did I take too little!? Are you good!?" Deceit questioned.
Remus smiled a bit. "Yeah I'm fine." Remus had to admit having someone care for him made him feel nice.
"I didn't take too much so you won't need to bandage it so it will get infected." Deceit spoke.
"Nah don't worry mid is the best medicine." Remus dropped and pile full of mud onto his arm.
"Uh... Remus?" Deceit spoke up.
"Hm?" Remus questioned still lathering the mud over his arm.
"That's mud, not horse poop."
Remus stopped. "Eh I mean it can't be that bad." And he continued to rub.
"Yes yes yes Remus continue!" Deceit tried stopping him but had no arms. So Remus ended up in a very stinky situation.

And that's on karma. Anyways woahh I wrote a lot. I just wanted to take this space to thank you guys so much for 10k views like I was so excited to just get 10 views without the k but now we are here I'll try to make this story the best I can and I'm hoping I can keep this 1 update per month going on so fingers crossed :)))
Anyways bye love you guys so much!!💜💙💜💙💜💙
1506 words