chapter 9 (ooo some other ships)

So hi guys!! Happy new year! Mid terms have been kicking my butt but I was able to get this child made. Soooo yep.

Warnings: no deceit or Remus, teasing, prinxiety and logicality (cuz why not)

As the night grew darker Virgil headed out from the warm bakery into the cold moonlight. His eyes grew lighter as he stared into the moon as it rose into the sky. He let out a warm sigh the breath contrasting the cold air around it. He looked down for a bit leaning against the bakery's stone wall.
"Hey darkie! Why're ya sulkin so much?" Roman chuckled out putting a big hand on Virgil's slim shoulder.
Virgil flinched at the sudden attack. He looked up noticing it was only Roman. His mind went calm only to have his eyebrows furrow.
"What did you just call me sunny side?" He asked half jokingly.
Roman acted shocked. "How could you-"
Before he could finish Virgil cut him off. "Oh I'm so sorry my dear prince." He bowed in front of Roman.
Roman played with the paper crown on his head almost liking that nickname.
Roman shook his head he had to think off something better. "Eh uh"
Roman couldn't think of any retort sending Virgil into a laughing fit. Roman looked offended but then joined in too. Virgil looked up at Roman who was now holding his stomach.
"Th-thanks" Virgil mumbled a bit.
"What did you just say?" Roman teased.
"You heard me." Virgil's face grew red underneath the dark exterior.
Roman smiled. "You're welcome."
"Well I better get going before the moon completely covers the sun. And before Roman could protest Virgil was  gone.
Meanwhile Logan and Patton were cleaning up the bakery. Logan shifted his glasses. "So how long have you known this Remus fellow?" Logan questioned while sweeping up the confetti that Roman just had to spray everywhere.
"Oh well actually the feast was the first time I met him. Only Roman knew about Remus." Patton smiled happily. His were glasses bouncing around as he washed the dishes.
"Sooo let me get this right...? You in voted someone you didn't know into your house twice?" Logan pressed his temples.
"Well Roman knew him!" He defended. He then noticed Logan's disappointment. "Hey you have to trust people in order to be trusted. You should know all about that." Patton wore a confident grin.
"Uh- oh yeah uhm thank you about that again." Logan blushed a bit before snapping out of it. "I just want you to becareful. I won't have a place to live if you die." Logan said monotony.
"Are you sure that the only reason." Roman stepped back in to the warm bakery. He flashed a sly grin towards Logan who at first was perplexed but then became a blushing mess.
Patton was too preoccupied at the moment to notice what Roman said. "Where did Virgil go?" Patton asked.
"It's a full moon tonight you know how he gets during this time. He always wants to be alone." Roman babbles. "Speaking of which I should be heading out too. I'll stop by tomorrow, I have a book to show you Lo." And Roman ducked out. Logan looked up at the words Lo and book in the same sentence but noticed that Roman was gone so he went back to sweeping.
"Ya know what Logan?" Patton smiled staring out the windowsill in front of the sink.
"Hm?"
"I have a feeling this year will be full of surprises!" Patton said with excitement.
"Uhuh." Logan mumbled.
Little did those two know Patton was very correct in that prediction...

I'm hoping you guys liked this chapter it was mostly for the actual story basis. There will be more demus soon I just wanted to drop some *ahem* hints *ahem* on where the story may continue. I should sleep now... Bye!
648 words.