Chapter 6- The Invitation

Okay so sorry I haven't posted recently school is big dump stupid. More on that at the bottom, enjoy your read!!!

Warnings: scars, spiders, bad parents

Deceit flipped through a few pages of his worn and already read book about whales. But he just couldn't focus his mind kept wandering to the water. I wonder if he is okay? No he seemed fine... But those scars... Deceits mind raced a mile a minute. 
M

eanwhile the stinky man was becoming less stinky all thanks to the water and deceit. Soon he stepped out of the water drying off with a rag.
"Hey deceit?" Remus called.
"Hm?"
"I don't have any clothes now..."
"Oh yeah I forgot let me get you some." And he ran off into a different part of the cave.
Remus stayed and looked around for a bit. He noticed the cave wasn't actually that bad, minus the cold and the occasional spiders. He spotted a spider swallowing it whole. But spiders were snacks so he was fine. Soon deceit came back with a brown shirt and grey trousers.
"I suppose you can wear your own boxers right?"
Remus nodded. Deceit turned around.
"So... How did this all happen if you don't mind me asking." Deceit rubbed the back of his neck.
Remus put on the shirt and sighed. "Well it started a little while back, I was teaching a few kids how to climb on a roof." He paused putting his boxers on. "Then one fell on me and I got this scar. Then their mom noticed they got a bruise and best me up because of it. Haha." Remus started laughing. Deceit almost turned around but decided against it. Remus put on his trousers. "The things a parent would do for their children..." Remus mumbled.
"I-" deciet was cut off by Remus again.
"Then I went to the bar got a couple of drink and bar fight happened. Man this village may look all cute and innocent but it's got a dark side." Remus chuckled. "Anyways you can turn around now."
Deceit turned and sat down next to Remus on the couch. "I'm sorry..."
"Don't be. It's not your fault." Remus laughed. And his stomach gurgled. "Hey how about we get some food together..."
"Uh..." Deceit pointed at his scales.
"Oh... Well do you have anything to eat here then I'm starved." Remus held his stomach as it gurgled.
"Uh well I don't really need to eat so I don't have much... Will a sandwich do?"
"Sure why not" Remus stood up grabbed some of the meat from the ice box and thawed it using fire.
"Wow you know you way around food."
"What can I say a guys gotta eat."
"I thought you only ate what was thrown in the garbage." Deceit laughed.
"Hey I have taste buds! Just because I'm a bit weird doesn't mean I can't have good taste." Remus chuckled a bit. Deceit was full blown laughter at this point.
"I-I'm sorry would you like spider instead of sandwich?" Deceit let out.
"I- you saw me eat the spider?"
Deceit chuckled and nodded.
"I-I usually don't do that"
"Mhm" deceit sounded not convinced.
"It's true!!"
Finally the meat thawed and Remus got some bread. He chomped into the great sandwich his taste buds full of emptyness were now experiencing the joy of real food.
"Wow..." Remus let out. "I didn't know I was that good at cooking"
"I- y-you are  eating the meat raw... You only thawed it out you didn't cook it..." Deceit sighed.
"I- WHAT!?"
"how do I know more about food than you and I rarely eat normal food."
Remus huffed and sat back down on the couch.
"Sooo where are you going to go now?" Deceit asked.
"My dumpster of course!" Remus laughed. Deceit's eyes narrowed a bit but once he realized Remus wasn't joking they softened.
"Oh it's getting late anyways better get going!" Remus smiled heading for the door.
"Yeah... Just becareful."
"I know I know... Also I will pick up my clothes tomorrow!" And with that he ran out the cave. Deceit was alone again. But Remus would be here tomorrow. Maybe he wasn't as alone as before.
Remus walked home to his dumpster noticing a paper on his dumpster. He read it out.

Dear brother Remus,
       I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry I can barely visit you nowadays, but we will be having a Thanksgiving dinner all together I hoped you could join us. I know our parents suck but they won't be there, just me. Now I know how could I spend Thanksgiving alone. Well it's to honor you my dear brother. I miss you. I hope you can take it out of your day to join me. You can also bring a plus one because I shall bring my plus one. And it will be at the baker's house he was always nice to us. Goodbye dear brother hope to see you there!
                                  Your brother,     
                                                 Roman

Soooooo
sorry for not writing for like three months school is actually hell. But no worries lol.
Uh I really hope you liked this episode I'm sorry I missed Halloween but I hope you had a nice Halloween.
Anyways  hope you liked this chapter thank you for all the votes annnnnd bye!!!!
889 words.