Christmas Party

Sooo I'm sorry about this lol. I just really wanted to do a Christmas chapter buuuut I didn't get to post the build up so it's just a party. I'm not really counting this chapter as a chapter so yeah.

Warnings: social interactions, snakes (duh lol)

Deceit looked around outside his cave trying to find something. The beat hot sun almost burning his skin by how little he was usually outside. "It's gotta be here somewhere." He mumbled to himself. Today was the party and he had to get a gift for Remus, or at least that what the baker Patton told him. He had a good idea but he didn't know if they were blooming this season. "Ah there they are!" He exclaimed with joy. He grabbed a couple of Lily's he didn't know why but they reminded him of Remus.
Meanwhile Remus ran around the village with several things jumbled in his arms. A blue vase with some green liquid spilling out, a red cloth that smelt like the sewage, and a giant mirror shard. He ran straight into his dumpster nearly dodging the angry villagers. He dropped his shard and cloth but still had the vase. And he got to work. Remus used a few things from his dumpster and eventually created a sculpture, now it wasn't pretty but it existed. It was a snake hissing at something. Once Remus finished he headed to deceit's cave to pick Deceit up. 
"Knock knock?" Remus spoke clearly. Hiding the sculpture.
"You know that.... Eh nevermind." Deceit had given up on trying to make since of remus' weird tendencies.
"Soooo you ready for the partyyyy?" Remus swirled around the cave like an elegant ballerina.
"Uh I mean i- I guess..." Deceit thought for a moment. "Y-no- wait yeah!"
Remus chuckled."Mhm... Well I'll be waiting outside the cave." He winked and left through the opening letting the birds fill the quiet sound. Remus was wearing his normal attire but today was different so he wore his special tie. On the contrary, deceit put on a small Blazer and fixed his fedora. "Okay now I'm ready." Deceit smiled proudly.
When they opened the doors they were greeted with a crying Roman, a victorious Virgil, a disappointed Logan, and a proud Patton. "Virgil won Roman in a house fight before they came here!!!" Patton smiled happily.
"I don't condone this." Logan said simply. "Jousting can hurt you in several different and horrible ways." Roman and Virgil just rolled their eyes at that statement.
After eating some sandwiches for lunch.
"Ooo I go first!" Roman squealed.
"Ow that was right next to my ear." Virgil spoke sourly.
Roman grabbed his present. "Ooo Patton gave me my gift!" Patton smiled a bit.
Roman opened the gift to see a fake crown. His eyes lit up with joy as he put the paper made thing on his head. "Thank you Patton!"
Logan got a blue telescope from Roman, Logan gave virgil a nice story book to read, and Virgil gave Patton a small stuffed teddy bear. They all were very grateful and happy.
Now it was deceits and remus' turns. Deceit handed Remus a couple of Lily's. "I-i thank you!" Remus took a scent in of the nice flowers. A small tear welled up in remus' eye but he blinked it back.
Deceit opened his gift in front of everyone. "Woah how did you make this Remus?" Deceit asked very perplexed. "Uh some left over glass shards from the dumpster I believe..." Remus smiled. Well at least only half of that was a lie.
Deceit chuckled. One thing that came along with his curse was learning out how to tell if someone was lying and deceit knew he didn't get that stuff from the dumpster.
Night came by quickly as the sun fell onto the horizon. Deceit started to feel his form changing and he ran outside.
Remus followed. "Hey are you okay?" Remus asked.
Deceit was now a full snake. "Y-n-i-yes.."
Remus smiled but soon fell to a small grin. "What's wrong?" Remus asked a bit more concerned now.
"Just my form, I was having fun." Deceit pouted.
"Hey if you want I can walk you home?" Remus smiled. Deceit looked up a bit shocked then excited.
"Sure" he replied back.

Okay so I'd love to write more and I love writing this story for you guys but I need s l e e p. I'll finish this soon this won't be a long cliff hanger I promise. Also next episode is mostly cannon. I'm sorry for all this jumping I might just do this episode tomorrow morning.
Happy Holidays!
783 words