remus the crazy man chapter 2

Uhm this is and intro to Remus hope you like it :)

Warnings- biting, crazy Remus, foster homes, living on the street, alcohol, drugs

     Remus was a man of a chaotic nature. He had almost every poison injected into him as a toddler. No, he didn't go through tests. He was actually born into quite a nice family. But he loved to meddle with things others wouldn't. Maybe that is why when he saw that cool looking snake he jumped at it. Maybe that was why when it bit him he felt no pain or death approaching. While others felt their world fall apart. Maybe it was because his world had already burnt to ash. Maybe he lunged at the snake, because he craved comfort and a snake wasn't a human who could judge.

      Remus had lived a tough life because of his urge to do anything and everything that comes to his mind not many people liked him. His family face him up. And he hopped from foster to foster. Jokes on them it aloud him to see more things and try new things. He was born in a small village and was lucky enough to have stayed in that village with how the people hated him. He did a lot of dumb stuff but never once did he intention ally hurt or kill others. That was one boundary that stayed. He still felt guilty for everything he did but the adrenaline rush of doing made him want to do it more. He learned not to kill others when his pet rat had died. He cried all day and night. When he turned 18 though he was casted out and he lived on the streets. No one had to take care of him now, so why go through the trouble of keeping him. He never got an education which made him really dumb and even more crazy.

    One night Remus had gotten a little tipsy, and was feeling extra curious and crazy, when he stumbled upon a snake. It had yellow eyes and green scales. He admired it for a little while. It's yellow eyes matching with his mix of brown and green. He instantly dropped his beverage and ran to the snakes side, acting before thinking like always.
Maybe it was the craziness that made him think the snake was talking. Like he could almost hear the snake apologizing.
Remus tilted his head in confusion.
Maybe it was the drugs or the alcohol that made him see sorrow in the snakes eyes.
As the snake finished speaking....
Maybe he wasn't imagining things...
He bit.

  Okay so I know Remus is a bit different it's my head Canon that he doesn't kill and actually despises the fact that he does thing without thinking. So yeah also 475 words wooo!! Less than before but. Lol Bye!