chapter 5- I'll take care of you

Not my art. Credit goes to Instagram artist
@ mucnhkin_witch their art is amazing!!

Warnings: pain, cuts, bruises, fainting, sexual innuendoes

Pain. Was what Remus felt at that moment. His body ached but he had to make it to their meeting spot. If he didn't others would die. He walked holding his chest with his arm tightly. He didn't want to talk about what happened it was like every other night just a little bit worse. He wished his brother was still here. He protected him.
He found the dumpster, his face lighting up. He ran towards it before falling back down. He slowly treaded until he got on top. Sitting criss cross applesauce he yawned tiredly. After his adrenaline rush ended the stinging came back. His head throbbed. He grabbed some alcohol that he had stolen last night and drank a bit of it. (Meaning a lot of it) He started seeing circles.
Circles circles circ- deceit?
"De-deceit?" He questioned his voice low and raspy. He couldn't feel the pain anymore but his head still throbbed.
The snake felt a pain surge. "W-what happened to you? What did you do?" After a couple weeks of meeting he had figured out that Remus was a bit of a lunatic.
Tears pricked Remus' eyes. He started to sob. Deceit didn't know how to deal with the sad man next to him. So he just slithered around his neck and layed there. "D-d-dont you need..." Remus struggled to find the words. "Hunger?" He let out hoping deceit knew what he meant.
While Remus was mentioning it. His hunger was bit nagging at him. His stomach burning. "N-no-" he was cut off by a growl from his stomach.
Remus managed to chuckle through his pain. "Here.." he pulled out his arm. "You can have this" his arm is varied with many cuts and bruises. It looked like it had also been covered in mud.
Deceit flinched back in sight of it. But sighed. Beggars can't be choosers. He tried to find a good spot that would cause pain to Remus. And as he inched closer he slowly bit. His teeth peircing the skin. Remus flinched a bit. But he could handle it.
Deceit tasted the blood. It tasted so good and was everywhere. But he was not vampire. He licked the blood off his teeth and turned to Remus who chuckled one last time before fainting.
"Remus? REMUS!?" deceit panicked his only friend was about to die because of him. He looked around shocked. No one saw him. No one helped him. He was alone beaten and bruised. Deceit looked down at the dumpster lid, he couldn't do anything. Not until sun rise. He reluctantly stayed by Remus' side. It was only two hours later when the sun came up. Deceit slowly began stretching out half of himself turning human the other staying scaly. Though it was a bit different usually all his nose was covered with scales but now they were gone. He couldn't dwell on that for now. He quickly grabbed Remus and ran before anyone woke up. He dropped Remus on his bed. It wasn't the nicest but it was better than a dumpster. He put some clothes on before the man woke up. Deciding on a black cape suit and top hat. He mostly focused to cleaning him up and bandaging him up. Afterwards he sat down on a chair reading a book about snakes shedding scales.

Remus woke up in a room. He smiled it's been a long time since he's woken up in a bed. But he still was confused. Where was he? Why was he here? He felt somewhat clean. His arms were bandaged. He looked around. It was a cave.
"Hey you're finally awake" deceit said setting his book down. Remus lifted his head up to see a man? With scales?? "Oh uh uhm..." Deceit blushed. Stepping back a bit. "I forgot I'm in human form... Uh I'm deceit? You see I w-" He was cut of by Remus.
"Cursed?" Remus asked. Deceit nodded. "Why did you bring me here?" He asked sitting up.
"Because well you passed out when I bit you and your bruises looked pretty bad. Not to far down the cave there's a water source you can get cleaned I'll be over here." Deceit rambled on.
"Oh well. Thanks. I'm not used to this sort of thing." Remus smiled a bit but still surprised.
Deceit smiled a bit. "No problem, I'll wash your clothes while you shower just hand 'em to me." Remus nodded as he took off his shirt to which deceit quickly turned around.
"Also I have a question for you." Remus said taking off his pants.
"Hm?" Deceit replied with catching the pants that were thrown at him.
"Why aren't you speaking in lies anymore?" Remus asked taking off his boxers.
"I uh... Agh" he caught the boxers a little flustered throwing them to the other side of the room. "I-it doesn't affect me when I'm in human form. But I can still lie just not forced to." He explained. (Also because I don't want to do the lying thing all the time so much worrrk ;-;)
Remus laughed ridiculously at deceit's reaction to the undergarments but nodded afterwards to deceit answer. Even though he can't see it.
Deceit crossed his arms. "I give you a nice place to be comfortable and this is how you re pay me.
"I wouldn't say it's nice.." Remus chuckled out. Stepping into the the water washing away years of dirt and alcohol spills.
"That's it i-" he turned around angrily to see a half naked Remus. He paused for a moment and turned back.
"What don't like what you seeee?" Remus laughed doing a sailor moon pose.
"That- just- just wash up!" He managed out.
And their hilarious banter continued.

So I hope you like this chapter tried to make it twice as long then I usually do because most had to wait a long time. I also would like to change deceit getting hungry from every night to once a week just to make up for ya know the plot holes of how is this town still alive lol. Sorry for the long text byeeee.
1

1051 words.