Holly jolly

The next day at school I didn't try to avoid Steve I wanted to see my handy work (zing) I started to walk over to Jonathan only to see everyone in the same position as yesterday laughing this time they where saying Jonathan killed will this made my blood boil. To this day I had new lost control of my powers but today was a different story a trash can near by the laughing group of teens lit on fire. I keep walking and pretend not to notice when I heard a scream from carol I quickly took the opportunity to grad Jonathan he looked up at me with a glint in his eye he took the time  to pull me out of the school and to his car.

He explained what we where doing soon after we got in the car apologizing a lot for not asking if I even wanted to come first. We where going to see the jackass his birth certificate called his father I hated the man I was around for a lot of the fighting, letting down and heart brake he left on the family. We sat in a nice silence as we often did when hanging out when the clash should I stay or should I go came on. This made very painful memory's come back to me. Such as the first day Jonathan played his song for him he rushed into the house telling me all about them then quickly went to go find Dustin Jonathan explained to me that the fighting got too loud so he gave will a nice distraction

I gave the memory a small smile turning to look at Jonathan the looked spaced out. I took a chance and put my hand on his in reassurance. When he seemed to return back to normal I went to pull away but the grip around my hand got tighter in a gentle way I looked over to see Jonathan with a small smile playing on his lips.

When we arrived at the run down house I let go of Jonathan's hand. I felt colder or as if as pice of me was missing I played it off and walked to the door with Jonathan. He pounded on the door a woman who didn't look all that much older then us opened the door her and Jonathan talked for a moment before she shut the door on him he pounded harder when the woman reluctantly opened the door Jonathan forced his way in calling for will the woman tried to grab him almost successfully but I grabbed her by the back of her slutty top stopping her from moving any farther.

Jonathan was forced up against the wall by his father when they stated talking I let go of the girl I looked up to see Jonathan force his dad off of him. He introduced his girlfriend but Jonathan walked outside to the back where a car sat. I looked around with him but I was put off by the gaze of someone's eyes I looked up to see the much older man smirking I instinctively got closer to Jonathan. The search ended in Jonathan giving his dad a missing poster and me giving him my middle finger. Jonathan warped his arm around my wrist as if trying to get his father gaze off of me. We got in the car and...

MORE CLIFFHANGERS! Thanks for reading lovely's♥️