The flea and the acrobat (part 2)

Later that day I met up with Jonathan and Nancy in an open area. Jonathan set up some cans a little ways away and was trying to hit them to get some practice for what was to come. Jonathan soon handed the gun to Nancy seeing that he would have no luck hitting anything. Nancy talked about her life and about how angry she was she talked about how her parents were never in love and she was living the privileged life of the American girl.

(Y/N) you try next it feels good to get all that out Nancy said after hitting a few cans. I took the gun from her and tried to hit a can... I missed

Get mad! It surprisingly really helps hit the target Nancy said

My mother stoped being my mother when I was 13 and I was forced to give up my childhood so I could take care of my little brother. I shot the can and hit it I moved down the line to the next one

I barely ever had a time in life I could truly be a happy kid before to world came for me again. I shot at the next can and hit it I moved down the line

I was kidnaped at a young age I was tortured I had a happy life for a few years and then I was forced to become an adult. I once again hit and moved down.

I have a huge secret few in my life know because if I tell the wrong person I will be killed. I moved to the last target and hit it.

I took a deep breath and put my arms down I turned and Nancy gave me a hug I was taken back for a moment before hugging her back. I will admit that I never liked her but hearing that we both had story's made me have a new respect for her. I went up the Jonathan and he gave me a gentle kiss.

We cleaned up and new it was time to go after the monster who took our family.

:)